550PP British Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 129 comments
I see he has a thrust master ratt I am driving with a sixaxis controller. They ain't very responsive
This is my season but I am enjoying the challenge the career is easy at the moment until we get to int A

How do you manage to get such good times

Practice, Knowing the track, practice again,No fear to make mistakes,Good tune,practice....:P

I go learn on this track with Manual gears the last weeks, Sure a 1:25 is in it then.
I drive with a controller, I go post a good controller tune for you tomorrow here.

Practice, Knowing the track, practice again,No fear to make mistakes,Good tune,practice....:P

I go learn on this track with Manual gears the last weeks, Sure a 1:25 is in it then.
I drive with a controller, I go post a good controller tune for you tomorrow here.
Thanks Kossie I am still learning the track with auto transmission haven't quite got the hang of manual gears yet

Start using the manual gear change NOW.
I'm still too lazy to do that(stupid me) I go watch the top 10 replays and go see where they gearing.

On my first manual gear tt i finish 17th. So i think you are right. You told it to him but i'm also a lazy at gear 🤬.

You got better begin fast with it, It's not too late for him :cheers:

I'm still too lazy to do that(stupid me) I go watch the top 10 replays and go see where they gearing.

On my first manual gear tt i finish 17th. So i think you are right. You told it to him but i'm also a lazy at gear 🤬.

You got better begin fast with it, It's not too late for him :cheers:
Thanks for support Kossie I will try on time trial or free run in single player mode

1.30.681 in the Lotus Evora after a couple of tunes and going through the 1st corner backwards several times but still chasing 1.28.2 in the McLaren. Been .6 ahead many times but if I see 1.28.3 again I'm gonna punch the tv's lights out.:banghead:

Edit: That's on auto too, much easier when you're having a beer!!

Edit again: 1.27.776 on manual, was up to a second ahead but do you think this game will let me carry that all the way? Like my friend Jeje says Pfffff!!:grumpy:

Last edited:
From Dr Aug's tune last year:-

transmission
final gear at 2.900 then max speed at 220km/h (lowest possble)
1st. 6.046
2nd. 4.111
3rd. 3.222
4th. 2.760
5th 2.390
6th 2.090
7th. 1.852
final gear 2.350
THANKS BUDDY IT REALY WORKED FOR ME YOU SIR ARE A STAR WITH YOUR HELP 1,26,063

Last edited:
mclaren3.jpg mclaren3.jpg mclaren1.jpg[/ATTACH]

I'm using Snow gearbox, i just saw its Augh gearbox from last years

FG 2300

Attachments

• mclaren2.jpg
    mclaren2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 137
View attachment 632078 View attachment 632078 View attachment 632080[/ATTACH]

I'm using Snow gearbox, i just saw its Augh gearbox from last years

FG 2300
Yes, I just used the tune I had from last year, and it took me a while to work out where it had come from!

I also used the @perrolocomcquee modifications, which made for a very stable car, with some of the understeer dialled out.

'To Aughablo's setup
115/65
6.65/13.20
5/ 5
5/ 5
6/ 7
0 / 0
-0.05/ +0.10

Gearbox: Same, except for final gear =2,285
Diff 5 30 5'

Does this only occur to me? Sometimes i do my best laps when Body Rigidity has begun to deteriorate =Yellow indicator in "Pit service". I recon it only occurs with some tracklayouts -but i'm quite certain with this one: I remember two years ago when i had my best ever ranking, it was on this track with body wear yellow. And yet again, my best lap now is with Body wear. I don't always notice but i HAVE noticed a few other times when this was the case...

I've got a 1.25.797 using DS3, ABS1 with @Igor Fraga's Setup. Thanks for posting!:cheers:

Returning to my issue: This Setup requires a Body Rigidity Improvement. I'm wondering whether a new car with no BRI would behave like a Body-worn car with BRI? Then if i'm correct, one can get "In the zone" right from the start.

Does anyone have experiences with/ opinions on this?

I have an operation in my wrist comming up Wednesday, so i don't expect to be around for a while. Happy hunting All:gtpflag:

Does this only occur to me? Sometimes i do my best laps when Body Rigidity has begun to deteriorate =Yellow indicator in "Pit service". I recon it only occurs with some tracklayouts -but i'm quite certain with this one: I remember two years ago when i had my best ever ranking, it was on this track with body wear yellow. And yet again, my best lap now is with Body wear. I don't always notice but i HAVE noticed a few other times when this was the case...

I've got a 1.25.797 using DS3, ABS1 with @Igor Fraga's Setup. Thanks for posting!:cheers:

Returning to my issue: This Setup requires a Body Rigidity Improvement. I'm wondering whether a new car with no BRI would behave like a Body-worn car with BRI? Then if i'm correct, one can get "In the zone" right from the start.

I have an operation in my wrist comming up Wednesday, so i don't expect to be around for a while. Happy hunting All:gtpflag:

I have had similar experiences mostly with cars that have had the permanent rigidity upgrade installed :crazy:
@Motor City Hami did write in awesome tuning guide that he personally doesnt fit it as it seems to put a certain amount of understeer into the car.

Nice ds3 time by the way, hope all goes well with the op and wishing you a speedy recovery 👍

:gtpflag:

Congrats to your awesome lap, Ronny!!!
I've heard this also before, that the car is at ist best when Body rigidity is deteriorating, but I don't know if there is a proof for it.
Wish you all the best for Wednesday, and a speedy recovery :) !!! Please keep us informed about how you are doing after the OP.

...So i went and tried it out myself last night: bought a new McLaren and fitted Igor Fragas Setup to it only now without the Body Rigidity Improvement. For what it's worth:
I was almost instantly up to speed with my record time. The car certainly felt as "crisp" as the body-worn car with BRI-installments. And yes; that could be the feeling of less understeer. I kind of imagine the non-BRI'ed car throwing some more weight around which you can take advantage of with accurate steering inputs -that's kind of the feeling i get.
And i was indeed able to improve a bit. 0.072, now down to 1:25.725. Which puts me ahead of @hsh. Wanted him to have a little work cut out for him before i go passive for a while:)
Thank you @8l23ub and @De Sus

Back