• 167 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
550PP Non-Race Car Super Lap: Eifel Flat

TT#63 - 550PP Non-Race Car Super Lap @ Eifel Flat.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#63] - 550PP Non-Race Car Super Lap @ Eifel Flat.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
550 PP is a limit for CS tires, need a light but powerful car here, trying the Miura which is only 1000 kg, notice the top guys were running MP4-12C.

Looks like i'm not goiing to spend alot of time on the tt's i don't like fuji and this track isn't great either.
Maybe i'll start 24h of nurburgring on gt5 tomorrow.

550 PP is a limit for CS tires, need a light but powerful car here, trying the Miura which is only 1000 kg, notice the top guys were running MP4-12C.
Not 1 car must be on CS tyres, Its a shame. That snow tt couple months ago was more stable than this slippy ****. No way that this can be so slippy in real life. Drive on ice and you got the same.

MP4-12C '10 can be quick here IMO.

Had time for five laps at lunch and got an early and messy 1:40.177 using the same tune from the TT that just ended.

Pretty good at putting the power down and losses some time to the the NSX in the high speed sweepers.

Track is slippy compared to the last time.

Wow this one's slippery... Nice circuit though, lots of tricky braking zones. Barely scraped a gold in a 523PP Evora, after a few tweaks to my previous setup. One thing CS tyres on a slippery track will do is show where your setup is not good enough! :lol:

Why you have to drive this with comfort tyres, it's like driving on ice...

I think PD gets off on it, though IRL you wouldn't even be allowed to drive such a powerful car on-track with CS tires. In fact, good tires are so much a part of good performance that you'd be stupid to try, but in a game I guess they think they're teaching you something about car control (which could be true, but I still think it's stupid).

I expected to get a silver. Surprise! Bronze was some work: Buick Special with only the tyre change. I expect someone with among other things a better idea of this track could do it.

By the barrier, is it possible to load an old 'best lap replay' for these repeated events?

Latest Posts

Back