• 193 comments
LancerSRC.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car
Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 440 BHP @ 4000 rpm / 82.3kgfm @ 3800 rpm
Weight: 1230 kg
Performance Points: 550pp
Tires: Spiked Snow Tyres

Suspension: (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 130 Rear: 130
Spring Rate: Front: 8.46 kg Rear: 7.22 kg
Dampers (Compression): Front: 4 Rear: 5
Dampers (Extension): Front: 5 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 2 Rear: 1
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.10° Rear: 0.00°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 6 R: 7

Drivetrain: Fully Customisable Transmission

1) Set final to 4.425
2) Set Max Speed to 112

1: 3.430
2: 2.585
3: 1.915
4: 1.540
5: 1.280
6: 1.086

Final: 3.375

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Differential

Initial Torque:
F 5 R 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: F 30 R 35
Braking Sensitivity: F 8 R 8
Clutch & Flywheel: Standard
Propeller Shaft: Standard
Torque Distributing Centre Differential: 48:52

Power

Oil Change: No
Power Limiter: 74.4%
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: High-RPM
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement: No
Downforce: F: 150 R: 327
Weight Reduction: Standard
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 0 kg
Ballast position: 0

Audi quattro rally car 86

165 70
7.20 9.15
7 8
7 8
0.00 0.00
-0.15 -0.31

brake 5 6
gears standard 220 km final 3671

lsd
8 8
18 33
6 6
43 57 distribution

heig turbo no oil change

aero 150 348
ballast 172kg -10
chassis reinforzament

Excellent tune!👍

I just ran a 2:06.052 lap with your tune, which pushed me all the way up the Leaderboard to 178th:)

Thanks!
GTsail

Try my Evo SRC, it should get gold easily with a clean lap 👍

(Make sure TCS/ASM is off, they really slow you down in rally events)
Cool thanks! I'll check it out.

Last edited:
Improved to 2:09.772.

Further improved to 2:08.890 for pos #722. Using the G27 and nExx tune.

Oh, and of course no corner cutting.

2:08.509 for #608.

Last edited:
It's a standard car with a custom gearbox, isn't it? That must be the reason why you can't use the manual shifter. We need an update...

Good info, I wasn't aware of this anomaly. Before I make the mistake again, is it possible to tell if a standard car has a custom gearbox before purchasing? The S4 is the only standard car I've had with this issue. I want to buy another rally car for the new Toscana Seasonal but don't want to rule out any standards.

Good info, I wasn't aware of this anomaly. Before I make the mistake again, is it possible to tell if a standard car has a custom gearbox before purchasing? The S4 is the only standard car I've had with this issue. I want to buy another rally car for the new Toscana Seasonal but don't want to rule out any standards.

I think every standard race car, including rally cars, have a custom gearbox. Can anyone confirm this?

Another step up, 2:08.242, top of my leader board again (for a while anyway). Pos #551.

I must advise nExx whose tune I am using that I changed the dampers etc from,
3 - 3
2 - 2
5 - 6...to

4 - 4
4 - 4
3 - 3.

That made the bumpy bit down the straight much smoother.

A number of times I was well in front of my friends there but was forced into the wall due to the instability.

Edit..2:07.801 for # 459.

Last edited:
Another step up, 2:08.242, top of my leader board again (for a while anyway). Pos #551.

I must advise nExx whose tune I am using that I changed the dampers etc from,
3 - 3
2 - 2
5 - 6...to

4 - 4
4 - 4
3 - 3.

That made the bumpy bit down the straight much smoother.

A number of times I was well in front of my friends there but was forced into the wall due to the instability.

Great job Dalone, keep it up. 👍

You have a wheel now, all you need to do is join the WRS now and I'll have you all converted, my job here with you will be done. :sly: :P :mischievous: :lol:

:lol: .. I'm sorry I couldn't let you enjoy the top spot for longer. But after ragging the nuts out of my CZ-3 for the past few days I couldn't do better than 2:08.349 with it, so tonight I decided it was time to switch to the Lancer Evo Super and after a pleasant session of just under 100 miles with it I have got myself a 2:06.780 #305 [no shortcut]. :D

:lol: .. I'm sorry I couldn't let you enjoy the top spot for longer. But after ragging the nuts out of my CZ-3 for the past few days I couldn't do better than 2:08.349 with it, so tonight I decided it was time to switch to the Lancer Evo Super and after a pleasant session of just under 100 miles with it I have got myself a 2:06.780 #305 [no shortcut]. :D
The Toyota RSC Rally Raid car might be worth a look, it looks big and bulky but its 230kg lighter with only 3bhp less than the Evo, I think with the right tune on it that thing could be fast

Knew that was coming. Now do it with a wheel, like me, ha ha. No short cuts for me either, but you can see that by my blue line. I wonder what the record is without the shortcuts?

edit 2:07.130 ...for #370.

Last edited:
I tried all kinds of damper settings and found the 4/4s to be best. I added a rear sway bar click (to 4 in the rear) to get just a little slide going for the left hander before the finish.

4-4
4-4
3-4

I have to agree, the damper setup is much better than in my native Suspension Setup.
The changes in my setup are in bolt letters

Had an improvement to 2:04,777 for 84th (at least yesterday evening)

Last edited:
audi quattro rally car 86 lap 2.04.050 yesterday 30 world

165 70
7.20 9.15
7 8
7 8
0.00 0.00
-0.15 -0.31

brake 5 6
gears standard 220 km final 3671

lsd
8 8
18 33
6 6
43 57 distribution

heig turbo no oil change

aero 150 348
ballast 172kg -10
chassis reinforzament
Matte Red baby! Your tune took me to the top. Glad I found it. Thank you

Switched to high range turbo and did a 2:06.615 for #293. Back on your tail nowcontrol.

2:06.417
and I'm outta here for today/tonight. I'm sure you'll love my ghost nowcontrol.

Tomorrow.

Great job there Dalone. 👍 Before you know it, you and that wheel will become one. ;)

Great job there Dalone. 👍 Before you know it, you and that wheel will become one. ;)
Funny you should say that Cargo as it nearly has in real life. Was taking the boys to a friends place yesterday and as I drove out of my place and onto the road I tried to change up a gear on the steering wheel. As if I had paddle gears on it, ha ha.
How weird is that.

I set at 5 4
I won after I got mid turbo
I used mid turbo with nExx tune but found the higher turbo gave better speed on the straights.

Whoops, forgot about the other post and can't see how to remove this one.

Last edited:
Funny you should say that Cargo as it nearly has in real life. Was taking the boys to a friends place yesterday and as I drove out of my place and onto the road I tried to change up a gear on the steering wheel. As if I had paddle gears on it, ha ha.
How weird is that.

:lol::lol: Good stuff Dalone. Yea, I figured you'd probably be sleeping with it, cooking it dinner, and maybe even taking it out to a movie by now. :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, I know what you mean. Quick story....reminds me when I was a forklift operator back in the day. Worked 12-14 shifts in a warehouse driving a forklift non-stop. At the end of the day, I'd get in my car and start driving home, honking my horn at every corner I went around. :lol: (safety thing when driving a forklift that you had to honk your horn going around corners and at intersections in the warehouse) Not to mention it took a few blocks to get used to the steering again of my car. (on a forklift, the back wheels do the turning instead of the front like on a car, in case you didn't know)

Anyways, good luck to you and wish you continued success. :cheers:

How weird is that.
Hahahaha, it really becomes dangerous when you are driving in real life and you start looking for braking points and concentrating only on corner speed rather than watching out pedestrians :lol: especially now that it's winter here and some snow also, I'm coming in to a intersection playing chicken how late I can still brake :lol: :lol: (naah, drive safe guys:)👍 )

Improved to 2:09.772. #681 for now.
Just wonder how many is driving with Directional button?
Wery hard to improve much with that.
As a 56y beginner i am not pleased with that couse i am a former rally driver and love this game.
have big problem to find a controller with steeringweels that feels natural.

Back