- 387

- St. Catharines, ON. Canad
- GTP_GODZlLLA (w/ 3 L's)
hello boys.. can some one give a good link to 5th gear, so i can download it. I can't get it over here in Canada...
They've done what?! If you're going to get rid of someone, chuck Plato. He might be a racing driver but he's so devoid of any personality that it was a stupid decision to put him as a presenter in the first place.
hello boys.. can some one give a good link to 5th gear, so i can download it. I can't get it over here in Canada...
Yeah, that's a great idea. Get rid of one of the best drivers on the show. Not to mention, he has one of the best personalities on the show. Not sure what you don't like about him. Vicky is a shame to lose3, but I'd drop her instead of Plato any day. Without Plato they're wouldn't be any Tiff Vs. Plato shootouts. Vicky Vs. Tiff was a yawn fest.
![]()
Well I guess we can agree to disagreeMaybe it's just me, but I find him slightly dull. He gets the facts and figures across well enough, but I'd quite like a bit of wit thrown in with them. And he just doesn't deliver that. Admittedly Tiff doesn't either, but you can't kick him out - now that would be a crime.