600cc Spring Challenge *UPDATE*

• Thread starter mrslick151
  • 273 comments
not all races in tt wrs are going to be arcade hotlapping. this last race was trial mountain with a gsxr600 in tt mode, but, still hot lapping. hopefully there will be more than hotlapping.

fwiw - recently my teammate in another olr (sideways_skinny) has provided me with a better rider form and a slightly better understanding of set up ive been revivisting a couple tracks. some tracks ive not had a huge improve like deep forest was a 1'19.9 best lap and is now a 1'19.2 and grand valley went from a 1'57.9 to a 1'57.295. but, suzuka went from a 2'15.9 to a 2.'14.3 :D

with gvs, i kept my suzuka set up, but, apparently the final drive is a bit too long sincce im not hitting redline in 6th. the chassis/brake set up was well balanced though.

sorry for not putting up a final points standings, i think we all knew where we stood ;)

you dont have to be redlining in top gear to get the max speed. peak power is made below max rpm, so you should probably be gearing for just below redline to get maxium speed.

well, redline wasnt a threat, but, i dont know exactly how high i was reving in 6th gear since the tach is only readable on the fender cam :|

Back