600PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 136 comments
Watching hotsaucer lap he carries so much more speed than me into the fast left in the final sector, but his lap looks beautiful well done buddy!!
Wolf set a 1:44 flat last time this was out so I reckon he like to go smash that, I really need to find where im losing that time, 1:44.665 for me for now

It was definitely a pleasant surprise to have that pace around Suzuka in the first session, first hour of the TT. It was my bday yesterday so perhaps a gift from gt6 gods :bowdown: But it seems today players have caught up so next session must be mega, I will give it everything I have! :gtpflag:

It was definitely a pleasant surprise to have that pace around Suzuka in the first session, first hour of the TT. It was my bday yesterday so perhaps a gift from gt6 gods :bowdown: But it seems today players have caught up so next session must be mega, I will give it everything I have! :gtpflag:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I know it's late but I didn't know...lol

For me, the 2J is a lift off oversteer, coast a tad, then floor it as soon as possible type of car, which can be pretty soon with it's tall geared 3 speed. The TS030 needs to be driven a lot more like a real car does, that's got battery power to launch you out of corners, which makes it unlike anything I've ever driven before either.

Okay, nevermind. :lol:

For the record, I like the TS030 more. That's on the record! :D

Had a lot of fun in some great cars here at Suzuka but it was time to roll the 'Clifford' out for a run.....

IMG_8357.JPG

This car doesn't know when to give up 👍

Also I want to apologize to @spikyone for not using the tune for the Diablo yet. After golding both Super Laps I'm going to buy the Diablo and run the event with the @spikyone tune. I'll add the results here unless too much time passes before I run the event.

No apology needed, it's all about the enjoyment! :cheers:

With that said, I wondered how quickly I could go in the Diablo with a better lap, and posted a 1:57.112. More commitment into the first corner and more speed through Spoon 1, but I turned too early for Spoon 2 and chickened out around 130R, having blown a previous lap there. I could probably get a 1:56.xxx, but it's tough to hook up every corner.

I've come to understand and respect the challenge of Suzuka now, having previously thought it was just a pain in the 🤬.

Yes you will ahahahaha, Happy Birthday mate!!!

I remember I got a world record on my Bday, it was in the G37 at mini williow springs in 2014,

Last edited:
Managed to squeeze a little more out of the TS030......1:48.734....👍

Well that's lovely, now I've got to go and try again!!:irked:

No need to bother yourself with that. Don't want you to strain something, just relax :D

Wish I didn't take the 2J out for a spin because I like the TS030 much more. Don't even care if one or the other is faster. Guess I could try to get a faster time in the Toyota now...

Yes, the TS030 is very :cool:

A 0.3 gain in the 2J over the TS030 didn't you mention? You should be able to make that up Cory 👍

Managed to squeeze a little more out of the TS030......1:48.734....👍

No need to bother yourself with that. Don't want you to strain something, just relax :D

Yes, the TS030 is very :cool:

A 0.3 gain in the 2J over the TS030 didn't you mention? You should be able to make that up Cory 👍

Just to let you know sometimes we old folk actually liven up a bit. 1.48.771. Tomorrow.:D:cheers:

Tried a few more laps in the Spoon S2000 but nowhere near gold. Hopped in the TS030 and pulled off an easy gold first lap. Now I have a G29 wheel this might even get more fun!

Yep and just did. :D

But just barely. The 2J is much faster down the straights. Built up a .8xx gap in the first sector (somehow), held it as best as I could in the second (and did pretty good), then wished for the best by the end. Only took four beers. Not bad. And time for another.

:cheers:

......sometimes we old folk actually liven up a bit.....

Bingo win?? :D

Yep and just did. :D

But just barely. The 2J is much faster down the straights. Built up a .8xx gap in the first sector (somehow), held it as best as I could in the second (and did pretty good), then wished for the best by the end. Only took four beers. Not bad. And time for another.

:cheers:

Nice one Cory 👍 👍

Nope no bingo, just did it on my fourth beer like CC. Gives you that "THIS TIME" feeling.:cheers::P

Cory you remind me of an old guy who used to own a dozer here, his motto was "We never sleep only doze"👍

Last edited:
I gotta figure out the joke more but since I just started a job in the produce department in the US's 3rd largest store of it's kind, my joke would be like, I don't produce but I do sleep around.

Maybe reproduce.

Meh. Not good enough

Curiosity got the best of me and so I just had to try out the 2J for myself. Went with o0Maxx0o's tune and ran a 1:46.277 in short order. It had the oil change, unfortunately, so I may be losing a bit of time because of that. Doubt I could touch a 44 because Suzuka is a weak track for me. Casio triangle and me have never gotten along. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back