• 136 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

TT#64 - 600PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#64] - 600PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Because it's fun. I don't think too many care about being the fastest. There's no point. I got gold in my HSV before I switched over to the same cars used all the time.

So, with that said, in the TS030, use about 85 ride height. Makes a large difference over the curbs compared to a lower car.

Pretty good but why?? Tis car is $%^&^ slow here. Lol.

Yes because it's fun. Everybody use 2J but I hate this car.

Wheeled out the Nomad Diablo I'd tuned for the GV race a few weeks back. Put in a shocker of a lap, losing a chunk of time braking too much for Spoon 1, and getting slightly on the grass at the turn-in for 130R, but 1:58.470 is enough to make me happy for now.

Really happy with the handling now. It turns in keenly but then just sticks, and you can adjust it on the throttle or brakes as you need to. The traction is so good I thought I'd left the TCS on 5, when it was already on 1!

My HSV, tuned for Midfield quick matches was a handful here, which made no sense to me really. So off that I had to make sure I was on RH tires.

And I forgot what i was getting at. I yawned, and that's all it takes apparently.

And now I forgot what else… oh! Spoon. Those two corners… As I approach it, I'm like here it goes! And it's always telling me, don't mess it up! And then you know…

My HSV, tuned for Midfield quick matches was a handful here, which made no sense to me really. So off that I had to make sure I was on RH tires.

And I forgot what i was getting at. I yawned, and that's all it takes apparently.

And now I forgot what else… oh! Spoon. Those two corners… As I approach it, I'm like here it goes! And it's always telling me, don't mess it up! And then you know…

How many beers? Your HSV goes great here. I did a 1:54.5 after four laps and there's still loads to be had.

Edit - 1:53.3 after six laps. Still nowhere near its potential.

Last edited:
Back