600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 236 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

TT#59 - 600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap @ Deep Forest Raceway.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#59] - 600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap @ Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Tommykaira ZZII '00 by Jeje6410

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
This is a repeat event, I like the Nissan Vision 2020 Concept , not too many other choices, all the fast boys are using ZZII, Aventador is possible, and the Nismo GT-Rs. Nice car track tire combo.

Was able to finish in a very modest time.
I won't be fooled by the ranking as there are better racers here than myself. Am sure it's early days.
However, it's a fun track & even more fun to try changing various settings here & there!
20161201_174604.jpg

Last edited:
I grabbed the ZZII without even looking at the leaderboard, and whatever tune was on it remained, I didn't change a thing. I gave myself 10 laps, as is my custom now, and did OK, but I'm not fond of cars that are much faster than their tires, which is a bit of a broken record for PD now. I suppose they're bored.

New%20ZZ.jpg

1:13.500 in the Nissan VGT. Threw away a possible .2 at the final turn earlier but at least it's only the first day of this time trial. :lol:
So the 2020 is the 'go to' car for this one. Didn't like it when I first tried it yesterday. Oh well.

So the 2020 is the 'go to' car for this one. Didn't like it when I first tried it yesterday. Oh well.
It can carry a lot more corner speed, but it loses out on acceleration vs the ZZII. I think they're pretty even. The plus side to the VGT is that you don't have to tune the suspension or anything to make it go fast (because you can't). Good for people like me who are too lazy to put on or make a setup for it :D

#1741 at the moment with the Nissan, 1:18.717 on the first lap. I didn't try any harder, I'm not much a fan of repeated events.

It can carry a lot more corner speed, but it loses out on acceleration vs the ZZII. I think they're pretty even. The plus side to the VGT is that you don't have to tune the suspension or anything to make it go fast (because you can't). Good for people like me who are too lazy to put on or make a setup for it :D
Had another very quick try with it. Yes, the acceleration can't match that of the ZZ11, tried adding weight as that seems to be the only tuning option (ala GSX) but it didn't appear to help, did notice the cornering though but never even completed a lap with it. Will take more notice of how it goes next time I saddle up.

Back