600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 236 comments
Yes, Here in Holland we say : Ik ben geen wetenschapper/I'm not a scientist. If people say difficult words and story's :P:tup:

I think Americans and other european people also say it? Or are we Hollanders the only one? :lol:

if anyone wants to try the ZZII tune...:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ep-forest-raceway.326943/page-2#post-10626027

corrections needed, the rest is the same as last year:
spring: 5.88_14.66
-A.R.B. 7__7
-toe: 0.00_ -0.15
LSD front and rear 5/40/5 (yes it works)
70kg ballast (to 50 as usual)
limiter to 93.9% (no oil change still)
GB: 220 Speed, final gear 2.900, 1st: 3.892, 2: 2.531, 3: 2.066, 4: 1.743, 5: 1.492, 6: 1.259

I've kept changing some values every sessions (not as much as this time tho) but... this time (after gaining 2 tenth just like that) I kinda think this time the tune is really better... lol
I will never do that lap again tho :indiff:
but if I can do a sub 13, I still think an L_shooter for example can do a lot better, take over P1 and VGT's supremacy :P

Last edited:
woops little mistake, it's -0.15 rear toe and not 0.15
fixed.

oooh, I didn't saw that:
Good to know that, on June 2015 the first 4 used the Nissan, @Dart_Field finished 5th being the first of the ZZII. Maybe ZZII is better for DS3 users

I did, but with the wheel :P
the DS3 can do pretty well thanks to the tune, but too much understeer at the end like has said @Doodle .
only a "japan level DS3 user" can do a top 10 with the ZZII.

Carlos_la96 is a beast with the DS3 👍 (since GT5)
@Doodle was aswell :P

Last edited:
Try it, And yes its a pretty fast tune. But im sick off this tt's...... You guys know what i mean. Its way to long. 2 weeks is perfect to get set a time. 4 weeks is ****ed.

Lets bring GT Sport and a new F1 season.:cheers::cheers:

I'm still stuck at 1.14.5 with the ZZII but today I've tried the Nissan and made 1.14.608, so I think I can do better with more practice but, agereeing with Kossie, after 1 month I'm used with this track

Anyway
Merry Christmas to you all guys :cheers:

Try it, And yes its a pretty fast tune. But im sick off this tt's...... You guys know what i mean. Its way to long. 2 weeks is perfect to get set a time. 4 weeks is ****ed.

Lets bring GT Sport and a new F1 season.:cheers::cheers:
Rite ON brothah!! 2 weeks is plenty of time to keep us interested. Dragging these TT's out for a month is becoming kind'a boring IMHO. We've still got months of waiting for GTS so please PD - don't lose any more of your fan base than you've already lost. No,, as I've mentioned in the past - GT is still KING in my book and I'll NEVER stop playing no matter how long they make us wait,, but come'on fellas,, don't forget or blow off your lasting fans for an upcoming, in the future game!! Cheech!! :banghead:

12th in Greece! I'm quite satisfied with this.
:gtpflag:
1482855641792-1538436828.jpg

FINALLY managed to join the 1:12 club, damn it was nerv-wrecking, been doing over 1000km since yesterday:crazy:

good job, I did more than 1500km with the ZZII and I'm surely other 500km now with the VGT for a 13.08...:scared:
Deep Forest is one of my fav track but still I think I just go too far this time haha.

but it's also a good example for people who wants all in a blink of an eye that it's not as simple as that, regardless of the field.

Last edited:
NISSAN is heavy car ( report 190 ). ZZII have better proportion kg/HP . But NISSAN have extra power kers and it is CONCEPT car.
Differently car , differently drive . NISSAN is faster but difficult drive !

( petsini69 you can better . Usually you are in top 100 )
( GrazyJohn your th is better ... because some use two account in seasonal )

NISSAN is heavy car ( report 190 ). ZZII have better proportion kg/HP . But NISSAN have extra power kers and it is CONCEPT car.
Differently car , differently drive . NISSAN is faster but difficult drive !

( petsini69 you can better . Usually you are in top 100 )
( GrazyJohn your th is better ... because some use two account in seasonal )

Yep, I cant drive a smooth clean lap with the nissan, To slippy for me. Respect for the drivers who can handle that slippy 🤬 :cheers:👍

GrazyJohn your th is better ... because some use two account in seasonal

Jeah,you are so right about the use of multiple accounts! And damn that is so nerv-wrecking. And some do it even with the very same car :confused:.
Is it ego, or just silly? If everybody would act like that , we would have 25 drivers in the top 50.
You can ask P51, he knows how it feels to be kicked out of the top 50.

Last edited:
Jeah,you are so right about the use of multiple accounts! And damn that is so nerv-wrecking. And some do it even with the very same car :confused:.
Is it ego, or just silly? If everybody would act like that , we would have 25 drivers in the top 50.
You can ask P51, he knows how it feels to be kicked out of the top 50.
You're right! ...Except; You could possibly ask the current 102'nd what he/she thinks about that current 51'st...:rolleyes: :lol:

You're right! ...Except; You could possibly ask the current 102'nd what he/she thinks about that current 51'st...:rolleyes: :lol:

Yes, I see the constellation, if it is that what you mean. Although, I'm not sure if they are one and the same person.
Probably brothers?:lol:

Yes, I see the constellation, if it is that what you mean. Although, I'm not sure if they are one and the same person.
Probably brothers?:lol:

Yes, You know what I mean!
-And yes: We've seen our fair share of brother/familyconstellations with similar names. In this case though, You would have to allow for them to not only have similar (presumably non-family-)names, using same car/type Wheel/Aids-settings, but also preferring to wear red suits with yellow helmets AND having the same PSN-avatar! ...-Siamese Twins? :lol:

BTW: You're on fire here! Congrats:tup:

Last edited:
Thank you mate. And I must say that you have been one of my reference points already for a long time.
When you are somewhere nearby in the ranking, then I know I'm good. So also kudos to you.
But to come back to our little problem. If I only could understand why somebody is in the need to use more than one account. Is there a reasonable explanation for that? In this TT I used three different cars with one account. Where is the problem?
Sorry for being off-topic.

Last edited:
If all their accounts are PSN Friends, they can follow their ghost as a lone not a distracting full car? Also, they can have multiple ghost lines. Another thought, if they have many active GT6 friends the view gets full of ghost lines. Use a different account, they can have far less ghost lines - just the ones they want to follow in seasonals.

At the top level, controlling ghosts like this might give an edge? And not be malicious? The game lacks control to turn lines on or off individually.

Back