600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 236 comments
:cheers: Dalone. Will head that way soon.

Was just wanting to drive something a little different....so far have also tried the Gallardo for a bit of Gold fun :D
Good on ya phineas777 👍👍 Of course the ZZ (and a few in the 2020) will rip it up and post quick numbers,, it has light weight and huge power but I - like you - prefer to give this one a go in something just a little bit different. So far the Black Mask and Black Editions have tripped the lights at just over 1:16 for me which isn't too bad for those heavy brutes. I feel these hotrods (in the hands of a better driver / tuner) have the capability of slipping into the mid to lower 1:15's. I'm as well trying to get a couple of the AUDI's in the mid .16's but not quite there - YET! All in all this TT is a hoot and I like it!!

Are you using ballast?

My tune:

95-65
---
2-2
3-3
0-0
0,10- -0,10
Br- 5-5

LSD

5-5
60-60
5-5

Gears: I using different gears.

Downforce. 150-210

High turbo. All weight red. wing a-a-a. NO oil change.

Yeah. I am

I try to find a good setting

Thanks for the tune
I'll try it

This TT is most stressful, not so much in getting Gold but trying to catch up with faster times. Best I could make so far is 1:19.250 and that was not easy task either, currently at the very bottom of my spiteful friends list the sonovaguns. Damn them all. I am now going to sulk some more in the corner.

This TT is most stressful, not so much in getting Gold but trying to catch up with faster times. Best I could make so far is 1:19.250 and that was not easy task either, currently at the very bottom of my spiteful friends list the sonovaguns. Damn them all. I am now going to sulk some more in the corner.

Especially guard your calm my friend :banghead: .
I also spent a lot of time doing this time and I think my neighbors had to wonder why I was uttering so many insanities :lol:. It is true that this TT is very stressful with all these differences but you can make it. Good luck my friend :cheers:

Especially guard your calm my friend :banghead: .
I also spent a lot of time doing this time and I think my neighbors had to wonder why I was uttering so many insanities :lol:. It is true that this TT is very stressful with all these differences but you can make it. Good luck my friend :cheers:
I've had to keep the insanities to myself, as much as I would love to let them fly!:lol:
1:14.526 leaving about 3 tenths on the track. I'll have to wait until this weekend to get those back. Until then, I suspect some on my friends list will catch up and put the pressure on.

1:14.352. The 1:13 is possible if i do every sector good. Fun TT this one 👍

Can you share your tune? And yes that ghost line is ****. I never use it :cheers:
I am still making changes to Otaliema tune and I don't think I will share it sorry.

I got @McLarensFinest problem, I hate that last turn and as he said it is good on the first lap when I'm going slow, going fast around there is hard to do and I slow down to much and that means I am losing time.

I see a new car other than the ZZII has taken the lead.
The car... NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 VGT...driven by TRL_Snow now occupies the coveted #1 spot
with a time of 1:13.124.
Bravo to him and refreshing to see a different car in the lead other than the ZZ11.
I was wondering when the Nissan would come back and take over. With the KERS on board slightly better PtWR it was top last year too

Oke thanks. Maybe with this car i can make a 1:13 :cheers:. Can you hold that button the whole lap? Or is it the same as the TS030?

Back