600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 236 comments
  • 28,625 views
:cheers: Dalone. Will head that way soon.

Was just wanting to drive something a little different....so far have also tried the Gallardo for a bit of Gold fun :D
Good on ya phineas777 👍👍 Of course the ZZ (and a few in the 2020) will rip it up and post quick numbers,, it has light weight and huge power but I - like you - prefer to give this one a go in something just a little bit different. So far the Black Mask and Black Editions have tripped the lights at just over 1:16 for me which isn't too bad for those heavy brutes. I feel these hotrods (in the hands of a better driver / tuner) have the capability of slipping into the mid to lower 1:15's. I'm as well trying to get a couple of the AUDI's in the mid .16's but not quite there - YET! All in all this TT is a hoot and I like it!!
 
Are you using ballast?

My tune:

95-65
---
2-2
3-3
0-0
0,10- -0,10
Br- 5-5

LSD

5-5
60-60
5-5

Gears: I using different gears.

Downforce. 150-210

High turbo. All weight red. wing a-a-a. NO oil change.

Yeah. I am

I try to find a good setting

Thanks for the tune
I'll try it
 
This TT is most stressful, not so much in getting Gold but trying to catch up with faster times. Best I could make so far is 1:19.250 and that was not easy task either, currently at the very bottom of my spiteful friends list the sonovaguns. Damn them all. I am now going to sulk some more in the corner.
 
This TT is most stressful, not so much in getting Gold but trying to catch up with faster times. Best I could make so far is 1:19.250 and that was not easy task either, currently at the very bottom of my spiteful friends list the sonovaguns. Damn them all. I am now going to sulk some more in the corner.

Especially guard your calm my friend :banghead: .
I also spent a lot of time doing this time and I think my neighbors had to wonder why I was uttering so many insanities :lol:. It is true that this TT is very stressful with all these differences but you can make it. Good luck my friend :cheers:
 
Especially guard your calm my friend :banghead: .
I also spent a lot of time doing this time and I think my neighbors had to wonder why I was uttering so many insanities :lol:. It is true that this TT is very stressful with all these differences but you can make it. Good luck my friend :cheers:
I've had to keep the insanities to myself, as much as I would love to let them fly!:lol:
1:14.526 leaving about 3 tenths on the track. I'll have to wait until this weekend to get those back. Until then, I suspect some on my friends list will catch up and put the pressure on.
 
I've had to keep the insanities to myself, as much as I would love to let them fly!:lol:
1:14.526 leaving about 3 tenths on the track. I'll have to wait until this weekend to get those back. Until then, I suspect some on my friends list will catch up and put the pressure on.

:lol: I'm not going to put pressure on you :lol:
 
@Kossie I hate your ghost I'm in the lead for the lap then you keep getting me on the last turn :banghead: down to a 1.14.448 for now :mad: lol
I have the same problem with @coryclifford - his ghost passes me on the final turn, leaving me 0.065 seconds behind him at the line!

I must admit, I don't think I've ever taken that last turn the same way twice......
 
I see a new car other than the ZZII has taken the lead.
The car... NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 VGT...driven by TRL_Snow now occupies the coveted #1 spot
with a time of 1:13.124.
Bravo to him and refreshing to see a different car in the lead other than the ZZ11.
 
I have the same problem with @coryclifford - his ghost passes me on the final turn, leaving me 0.065 seconds behind him at the line!

I must admit, I don't think I've ever taken that last turn the same way twice......
I hate the last turn I do it good on the first lap when I'm going slow that's it :banghead::banghead:
 
1:15.425

But...

"A connection to the server could not be established (ID=2:0)"

:banghead:

Tip: No full braking
 
1:14.352. The 1:13 is possible if i do every sector good. Fun TT this one 👍



Can you share your tune? And yes that ghost line is ****. I never use it :cheers:
I am still making changes to Otaliema tune and I don't think I will share it sorry.

I got @McLarensFinest problem, I hate that last turn and as he said it is good on the first lap when I'm going slow, going fast around there is hard to do and I slow down to much and that means I am losing time.
 
I see a new car other than the ZZII has taken the lead.
The car... NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 VGT...driven by TRL_Snow now occupies the coveted #1 spot
with a time of 1:13.124.
Bravo to him and refreshing to see a different car in the lead other than the ZZ11.
I was wondering when the Nissan would come back and take over. With the KERS on board slightly better PtWR it was top last year too
 
I was wondering when the Nissan would come back and take over. With the KERS on board slightly better PtWR it was top last year too

I might just give a a shot tomorrow. Have nothing to lose. Done tired not being able to better my time with the ZZ11 anyhow.
 
Oke thanks. Maybe with this car i can make a 1:13 :cheers:. Can you hold that button the whole lap? Or is it the same as the TS030?
 
Back