600PP Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 270 comments
Any chance of posting that tune Cargo?

I was interested in changing 1st gear on the 2J so as not to have to change up and down so much on those early corners, Rajman's tune fixed that although I adjusted his final.

I'll pm it to you later when I'm done. I stopped publically posting my tunes because a certain member on these forums accused me of thinking I am some great tuner because I exploit the GT's tuning glitches. (RH, tranny trick, ect.) I'll just pm it to you and you can do with it what you want, if you want to share it with someone else or whatever. Hell, I don't even need credit for it, I just don't care anymore. :indiff: :cheers:

I stopped publicly posting my tunes because a certain member on these forums accused me of thinking I am some great tuner because I exploit the GT's tuning glitches. (RH, tranny trick, ect.) :indiff:

I would think most people here with an asserted inkling of GT's tuning capabilities use these exploits too (I do), it sounds to me like your accuser is an imbecile who attacks you out of a jealous rage because he cannot do any better. he must be....:dunce:

I've told you this once before, don't let him spoil your enjoyment of helping others and receiving the much deserved gratitude. 👍

Last edited:
I'll pm it to you later when I'm done. I stopped publically posting my tunes because a certain member on these forums accused me of thinking I am some great tuner because I exploit the GT's tuning glitches. (RH, tranny trick, ect.) I'll just pm it to you and you can do with it what you want, if you want to share it with someone else or whatever. Hell, I don't even need credit for it, I just don't care anymore. :indiff: :cheers:
Its a shame you do not post tunes anymore CargoRatt, because they were dam good tunes to have and I also like to say it is good to have you as a friend on my friend lists. :cheers: If you get a chance could you please PM me with that tune. Many Thanks. 👍

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words. I'm just tired of the bs, that's all. Its always the same one or two people that seem to like to make my life here hell and it really gets old. No matter what I say or do, I'm always the bad guy. Anyways, sorry for off topic. Anytime you guys would like to try whatever tune I come up with, I'll have no problem pm'ing it to you. And like I said before, I don't even need credit for it, its not even that important. Good luck you guys, keep up the great lap times. :bowdown: :cheers:

Ah, hey there CargoRatt, I could use that tune too. I will gladly accept any help I can get. I can't swear I'll do it justice, but I'll slide the car off the track in strange & amusing ways.

Any chance of posting that tune Cargo?

I was interested in changing 1st gear on the 2J so as not to have to change up and down so much on those early corners, Rajman's tune fixed that although I adjusted his final.

PM sent.

@N0t_L3fty I've added you to the conversation. Good luck you guys. :cheers:

P.S. Remember, I do not need credit for this or any other tune. I'm not in it for the fame or glory nor do I claim to be any kind of great tuner or driver. Feel free to do with it as you wish or even claim it as your own, I simply don't care. :)

Last edited:
Good tune Cargo and yes, it can get loose. I found Rajman's gears suited me better though. I really suggest you try them.
Anyway with mostly cargo's tune I have shaved off 3 tenths after just a few laps and have been half a sec up at times.

Edit...Now down to 1:10.609 with mostly Cargo's tune. Pos #199.

Last edited:
I stopped because my eyes are bleeding (old weak damn things). Cargo's tune got me my best run with the rolling cigarette pack. I'll run it some more as I kept either over braking the hair pin or just blowing it all at the chicane. I said I could run off the track with no warning, & I can. Screwed up at chicane several times, just seem to miss the proper line through that stretch. When I managed not to mangle the run I knocked off a bit each time. Think I got 3, maybe 4 laps that I didn't screw up, out of 7 or 8. It is brutally quick, & DS3 just doesn't help the cause.

As I don't own the 2J I gave a try to the TS030. Lovely car and track combo. 1:08.965 so far. Left some time in the track. Anyway it was worthy to be amongst top10 for the very first time in my life. I know that it won't last, but in any case is a special feeling to know that any person is now able to download and use my lap as reference. :embarrassed:

So, to any person bored of the 2J: use the TS030. The car is able to manage a really good time in this track, even in the hands of an average driver like me.👍

I'm using the TS030 with the praiano tune applied.

Adjusting the final gear to 3800 and setting downforce to front max/ rear 725 got me to 1:09.8.

A further adjustment of the LSD to 14 8 16 brought me down to 1:09.588 after only 10 minutes so there's more time for me here with this tune

Credit to @praiano63 for the base tune and @WhoosierGirl for th LSD tips

Hi guys! Well, I finally made my goal to get into the Top50! Im super excited and hope I can stay at least in the Top100 until the end of the event. Im currently rank 31 with 1:10:275

Sorry I missed this my friend. :guilty: Congrats on meeting your goal, a job very well done. :bowdown: Its great to see you guys setting goals and pushing yourselves to meet them. :cheers:

Damn, unintentional double post. :guilty: Sorry about that guys. :embarrassed:

OK, my stats.

Stock car, lowered the HP for the event. Took me 3 laps to gold, and 15 laps to get 1:13.255.

CargoRatt's tune. Took me about 5 laps to get used to it (it's very loose for DS3 users, like all of his tunes), and 10 laps to get 1:10.624.

The event was more fun with the stock car because of the ease of driving, but obviously faster with CargoRatt's tune.

Conclusion: CargoRatt rox. Thank you sir!

Last edited:
bought a 2J only changed gears and got 1:13.874. Isnt the toyota 7 as fast as the 2J how come no one using it oh wait its 711pp only weighs 620kg

Back