600PP Racing Car Super Lap: Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 170 comments
Letting me get away with murder to be 22nd at 1:19.225 in a TS030. Was 6th when I posted it, but being in Aus I got an earlier crack at it so can't complain.
Can probably get to the 18s JUST, had hoped for more with the hybrid but the deployment is rather frustrating.

Letting me get away with murder to be 22nd at 1:19.225 in a TS030. Was 6th when I posted it, but being in Aus I got an earlier crack at it so can't complain.
Can probably get to the 18s JUST, had hoped for more with the hybrid but the deployment is rather frustrating.

In Ts030??? Really...

Ts030 remind me something... haha

Yeah man, after watching your Laguna Seca run I thought I could try be Max Pain and do magic with the hybrid. Sadly I'm not as good as I'd hoped.

Magic thing just work once.

I'll try now, just in case of Maxi Potter existing or not.

Edit: @StigsTC 1.19 look pretty fast m8, well done, i'm in 21...
The extra power with 600pp make this car totally different, i never thought to say that soon like that but, i'll work on the Ts030 again

edit2: Hey @StigsTC, i'm at 1.20 low. Now I know what gonna happen, I'll try the best I can with TS030 and finallly I will make it with the 2J.

are you using full front df and lower in rear?

edit3: I'm not far, but after 3hours its not enought to pass you, really good job m8, well done again

Last edited:
I tried these two cars before using the 2J or TS030. Gold time is ridiculously easy
qz2l2d.jpg

i5yka1.jpg

@GT_Rajman tune for Chappy is a great for RBR TT keeping me under 100th another day.

ATM 95th - 1:19.744 - PS3 joypad - ABS=1.

Maybe one day I will get the right driving/braking for the **** last turn and then...

ciao

GT Rajman gears are confusing. Can someone tell me the initial/final gear would appreciate.

True. He's a damn good driver but he doesn't post his tunes clearly. I always have to try and decipher his configurations and hope for the best. Wish he would post his tunes using a standard format.

Got me a 1.18.773 for 27th even though I was behind my ghost by a few tenths then somehow I pass it in the last section. Why can't I ever get a lap where I'm like yup that's me best errrrrr oh well keep trying one day I will be happy lol

Got me a 1.18.773 for 27th even though I was behind my ghost by a few tenths then somehow I pass it in the last section. Why can't I ever get a lap where I'm like yup that's me best errrrrr oh well keep trying one day I will be happy lol
I'm on 1:17.835 I hate people using ebrake, it's only thing pushing me back down

I don't know what it is tonight but gran turismo has done nothing but annoy the hell out od me tonight, Im trying to improve my lap time and everytime i beat it to update it the game black screen, then i quit game go back in the game then Ps signs out quit game signs back in back in the game agaib signs back out and Ps3 now crashes and restoring hard drive.
I'm a very angry person tonight and it's all because of gran turismo

Last edited:
I'm on 1:17.835 I hate people using ebrake, it's only thing pushing me back down

I don't know what it is tonight but gran turismo has done nothing but annoy the hell out od me tonight, Im trying to improve my lap time and everytime i beat it to update it the game black screen, then i quit game go back in the game then Ps signs out quit game signs back in back in the game agaib signs back out and Ps3 now crashes and restoring hard drive.
Sounds to me like it finally gave up trying to keep up with you mate!!:)

People using hand break now??? what the he'll are we on a rally stage. sounds like you need a new game brother just hope that GT Sport gets here soon give us all something new.

Done a 1.19.5 which is poor, but I just can't beat it :banghead::banghead:. Any help out there with a setup that might help improve that. Have people been grinding this washing machine? i'm lost. ebrake???

Hi,

I am lost too. The gearbox settings in the post you linked too, do not make any sense to me at all. V Max? I thought that was some form of Coca Cola or a Motorcycle.

Having looked at and tried to emulate some of the really quick people on here, I am now convinced that my own gearbox is made out of rice crispy cartons!!!

Cheers.
Frustrated.
Ian.

Thats the one i'm using. I'm losing a second in the last sector, maybe more, where you pull away from me. Those gears? Are they default, 270, then gears, final 3.630. Did you do oil change? I've got 499hp @ 900kg's

Gears default, Then 270 km/h. then the gears and then the final to 3,630.

Yes i do a oil change. I using the full ballast i think, on +50%. I'm not sure.

Back