600PP Racing Car Super Lap: Streets of Willow

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 281 comments
57.312 Now :)
I was 3 tenths infront of my last best lap then lost most in the last corners as always :crazy: but my middle sector is fast so now i gotta focus on that :lol:
I seem to be no challenge to the japanese infront of me but what i can do is defend P3 :)
any tunes 4 us pleeeeeease

It helps believe me. but I have kept the weight at 835, Seems like a good tip.

Edit: keep trying and the time goes faster :)

down to 59;679 with plenty of mistakes, so hope to improve more,, thanks again,how have u got on in the 450pp

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Finally went below the 1 minute mark: 59.845

Also improved my splits a bit. Looks like if I put all my best sectors together I could go about a full second faster than even that, so, still have some room for improvement if I work at it.

Also turned my traction control off during this session, so my only driving assist was Active Steering on this new best lap. Didn't seem like turning traction control off made the car too much more fishtail happy (very slightly on some of the lower speed corner exits, but only a little), and feels like the car is maybe a bit faster now, with the TC turned off (I had it set to 5 before today).

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty amped about finally getting this result. Hopefully I can lower it even more now. :)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Finally went below the 1 minute mark: 59.845

Also improved my splits a bit. Looks like if I put all my best sectors together I could go about a full second faster than even that, so, still have some room for improvement if I work at it.

Also turned my traction control off during this session, so my only driving assist was Active Steering on this new best lap. Didn't seem like turning traction control off made the car too much more fishtail happy (very slightly on some of the lower speed corner exits, but only a little), and feels like the car is maybe a bit faster now, with the TC turned off (I had it set to 5 before today).

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty amped about finally getting this result. Hopefully I can lower it even more now. :)
Well done you are a whisker in front of me on my friends list :cheers:.

Well done you are a whisker in front of me on my friends list :cheers:.

Heheheh, yea I noticed that too. I was using your blue-ghost-linemarker thing on most of my runs back in my first few sessions when I was trying to learn the track. I noticed on the previous TT it seemed to help me learn the course a lot quicker to chase the blue-line. But, in this one I noticed that once I had the course fully memorized and was getting to where only like 5% or less of my completed laps were getting a P.R. for me, then by that point it started to mess my laps up a little, because it started distracting my vision on certain corners. So, the funny thing is even though we ended up almost exactly tied on a nose-to-nose finish at the finish line, I didn't even know it while the lap was unfolding, since I had the blue-line thing turned off during that lap, until after it was over and I saw what the numerical time was, lol.

Anyway, you got to 59x a hell of a lot sooner than I did, so, I have a feeling my time lap time is not gonna be too safe once you start putting sessions in on this TT again, haha.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm on a 58.225 and in the situation where you find a tenth and wreck it at the end or you don't find time at all! :mad:

yeah i saw that,im 59:258 and was half sec quicker coming into 3rd sector and blew it lol
For me, going exactly 5 tenths quicker would put me 17th, that's how close it is!

EDIT: And 1 second quicker would put me 4th!

yeah i saw that,im 59:258 and was half sec quicker coming into 3rd sector and blew it lol

Remove some weight or change the braking force. Everyone has a different riding style and it takes a while before you have the right tune.

Back