627PP NASCAR/ Stock Car Super Lap: Indianapolis Road Course

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 95 comments
I am pushed out of top 50 every day and so let me try again:

1:26.659 - 47th atm...

ciao

keep going my friend, i'm well back now, having a break. Tired of driving this lump of gripless :censored:t that cannot turn, brake, ice skate or accelerate, and a few other things, in no particular order of :censored:ness. First TT that after about 20min i need a towel for the sweat.

Last edited:
@bone_tone thank you very much, I appreciated your wording but I'm worried how many beers have to pay for them :D :cheers:

@UpTopLog please be back your soft driving lines have something special for my learning curve...

Anyway they tried again to push out from top 50 so set out of mind 550 rear DF:

1:26.622 - P 48
No beers needed - just send me some of your speed.....:lol:

I remember about a week ago reading in the 450PP race at Tsukuba how so many people hated the sound the GXS made and many drove alternate cars I think just to spite it.
As for myself, the sound never bothered me at all.

But, the sound these ridiculous vehicles make is, well, ridiculous to say the least. Not the sound of the engine, no, that's fine, it's the sound of the squealing tyres and the whining transmission I think.

I seriously hope whoever it was who signed off on that here in GT6 is not allowed anywhere near GT Sport.

And yes, that's my excuse for being in the high 1:27's.

Well mid '27's anyway.

Last edited:
I'm down to a 1.26.791 which was good enough for 81st at the time. I've done >900km, which I think is a lot already. Not sure if I'll hit the .5s but it is possible. :)

I think a low 1.26.6 will secure a top 100 finish so currently I'm on track to be knocked out. :lol:

Exhausted ... to the bones. I'm done from about 800 km on that damn Indy infield.
When I think positive :
I've improved on my time more than four tenths for a 1.27.006 ( P111 ) with no more aids but ABS.
I was tempted to use TCS which makes that drive way easier and faster, but I stood strong 👍 !
When I think negative :
Couldn't manage to break into the 26s ... 7/1000s missing ... about 60 cm ... and something left me helpless
somehow : I used a 26.0 ghost and I was at his bumper up to the exit of the tight S. From there on I lost
three or four tenths to the next split ( about 100 m !!! ) and one second to the line :confused: :banghead: :confused: :banghead: :confused: :banghead:

I think positive ... it's over :lol: !

Last edited:
Actually I did only one boom around midnight... few ms from you...

1:26.454

EDIT: very hot but precise fingers then 1:26.338 - P 51 atm

Great job again Luciano! :bowdown: :cheers:

My body is done from to much driving yesterday, so only put in 20min just now, but was lucky with the grip-level, so finished this TT with a 1:27.498 (Top200 for a short moment ;)) :D

Latest Posts

Back