627PP NASCAR/ Stock Car Super Lap: Indianapolis Road Course

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 95 comments
Well done Luciano A good month, top of both my friends lists, you were tooooo good. Tried to chase you a little bit but in truth never came close.

All my other mates well done and give us a decent TT [ begging ].

When last did you hear of racing cars using Racing Hard Tyres ? Is it too much to ask for soft tyres. By the amount or lack of banter on this forum, it clearly illustrated this was not a crowd favourite.

Cheers

20170906_223702~2.jpg
i think it's o.k for my poor buttons ...

Well done Luciano A good month, top of both my friends lists, you were tooooo good. Tried to chase you a little bit but in truth never came close.

When last did you hear of racing cars using Racing Hard Tyres ? Is it too much to ask for soft tyres. By the amount or lack of banter on this forum, it clearly illustrated this was not a crowd favourite.

Cheers

Fred
thanks for good wording.
Actually I lapped fast also because you did so good in the first half of the circuit... let me say your shadow has been the ideal rabbit.
New TTs are coming soon and why not one with soft tyres as sometime ago at Suzuka / GT3 TT.

ciao

Cheers
I actually rather liked it.

Both TT's this time was fun imo, wrestling with the Nascar around Indy, and then taking the perfectley balanced GSX-R around Tsukuba. Both track choices is spot on for the cars used.:)

Last time wasn't anything to write home about, with the 2J and NSX-R, but before that we had the Lotus 97T at Spa and audi Quattro at matterhorn, both were great fun, and different. Before that we had the 630PP racecar at nurburgring, and as long as you opt for the TS030, that is one of the most fun combo I've ever done.

I think PD has stepped it up a bit recently. :)

I may have to take that back in a few hours, depending on what they choose next...

Seems you haven't tried for a long time Lindsey, so that gave me the chance to pass you (1:27.805) - bound to happen :D

Edit: 1:27.721 :)

Maybe give it one more shot Lindsey? :cheers:

Well done Alex, I tried yesterday mate, for an hour, but couldn't do it. Couldn't get out of those 🤬 28s again, been battling maniacs on the QMs for a while and think I lost the plot a bit. Copped two on Tuesday that did wheel stands everywhere and laid smoke the length of the track so thick I could actually smell it, was amazed at that!! They must have had control of the game because they started 1st and 2nd and me 6th but there was just 3 of us and at the start the guy?? in second slot did a wheelstand in reverse straight back at me. On the second lap, lucky I know Bathurst well, belting through the smokescreen he appeared sideways across the track and in the smoke I plowed into him and as usual got the penalty 15:censored:seconds so got mad and chased them and beat them by 20 seconds.

After that A Nascar should have been a bed of roses but it wasn't to be, so mate onwards and upwards to the next one where I can usually get up front for a couple hours. Well done all.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers::cheers::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Back