630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 346 comments
@Kossie In my opinion the only way for you crack the top ten is by using your wheel. I think you hit your limit with ds3. I love @DrAug 's advice, take a Stratos with CS tires and drive the Nordschleife :lol:. Also make sure you spend time playing with the setting's of your wheel. To make things easier lower your force feedback and up your steering sensitivity.
That's the problem. I can not drive fast with the wheel. That need alot of training to set good times. I'm happy that I'm one of the best from the world with a stick. I train with my wheel believe me and i get better and better but im still faster with my stick. Maybe when i learn to get the gears manual iu get faster. But that also need training. But I'm happy with my times, Nothing wrong with that :)

I already say it: In gt7 I only go use the wheel.
But I'm happy we get tomorrow new TT's :cheers::gtpflag:

I'm sure this TT is acting strangely. Maybe it's as tired of us as we are of it. With no change to setup and rigidity checked, go from running consistently low 1.54's this morning to struggling to do 1.55's this evening with no noticeable difference in driving, some laps felt really quick but ended up mid 55's. Odd. Glad this one's done. 1.53.9 pretty happy with that. NEXT.

That's the problem. I can not drive fast with the wheel. That need alot of training to set good times. I'm happy that I'm one of the best from the world with a stick. I train with my wheel believe me and i get better and better but im still faster with my stick. Maybe when i learn to get the gears manual iu get faster. But that also need training. But I'm happy with my times, Nothing wrong with that :)

Good effort Kossie

Last edited by a moderator:
Switched back to the Z4 and improved to a 1:56.181 and I'm still finding time, unfortunately I won't be able to take another swing at this before it ends. I put at least 700km between the Audi and Z4.
:gtpflag:

It may seem like it will take a long time, but even if you put in maybe a 1/2 hour or hour a day you will start to see improvements.
I remember when I first went from using a ds3 to a wheel I was slow at first but once I started getting the hang of it I started to surpass my ds3 lap times. Good luck :gtpflag:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 22

@hotsaucer , i said comfort Hard ;) they're funnier than the cs , even though the softs are good to get used to a car ...

I can get -.5 up hill and lost all on downhill,i try 2h tonight.Somehow 180 steering is faster than 900 💡 total time

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who share their tunes and videos. Could barely grab bronze on this. Found this site, updated my tune, watched a video and then banged out a gold run immediately after with a couple seconds to spare.
Just like me when i start this game, Keep going 👍👍

Back