United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

TT#54 - 630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama MRC.png
TT#54 - 630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama MRC - ER Car List.png

^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#54] - 630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama MRC.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 by praiano63

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13 by Jeje6410

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 / MKII by Jeje6410

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 by lisanorm

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 / MKII by Otaliema

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 by wedjim

Audi R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 / MKII by Jeje6410

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11 by Jeje6410

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 by EmaNymton

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 by shmogt

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Only had the Schulze '13.
The tune i had needed to be chopped down to 60% power (or something like that ) but will only get me a Silver.
Looks like buying a GT3 Z4 is the option. Although I should really have a GT3 R8 in my garage.

I first did this race with a GTR, no tune, first lap gold. I guess it's because I had hammered this track for the last 2 weeks haha. I then saw that everyone was using the Z4, so I grabbed it, muddled a quick tune, and did 3 laps. The car is a bit unstable, so I'll need a new tune for it, but it's not a bad drive. Clearly not as good as the Ferrari 330 though.

IMG_4227.jpg

I swear this car drives very different to the last years, i tryed my last year setup and it's all over the place 1:53.8 hopefully i do much quicker than that
You're right there Beau, I used a Ghost tune that was unreal til I tried it here,not unreal anymore. I mucked around with it and got a 2.00 lap before the missus called me for dinner, be back tomorrow.

I swear this car drives very different to the last years, i tryed my last year setup and it's all over the place 1:53.8 hopefully i do much quicker than that

Great lap mate, yeah I agree car doesn't feel nice.

54.0 good enough for P2 at the moment.

Same here. This not feels good, Even that ZZ event was nicer to drive.

I wish there were more alien tunes available.. the problem I have is that I have almost no tuning experience so it takes me at least an hour to get a half-decent tune, and much longer to get it perfect. Will be interesting to see which top players will play this event.

Last edited:
Hmmm I use only the High turbo, Thanks for the tip. Maybe I can make a 1:55 lap. That would be amazing.How many Horse power you have??

I little bit frustrated about this 0,0 setup.Really world is not work and make this good game bad !
Better with lock tune,like orange Lexus at Nurburgring,it is very good to hand..

Last edited:
2:06.815 for me with the BMW Z4 GT3 '11. Parts installed/tuning:
  • Mid RPM Turbo
  • Trans: Max Speed 180 mph (adjusted only the max speed)
  • Power limiter 95.0%
  • Full downforce, 400 front/900 rear
Not the best setup and it definitely needs some adjusting but I did one lap only and it was good enough for gold so I'm content with it.

Just watched the two top ranked racers GT_BOCA and you @hotsaucer 's replays. Man you guys are really good. The speed and accuracy in which you take the apexes are just about perfect, including your gears handling. *tips hat*
Cheers.
Still got to catch up with GT_BOCA eh hotsaucer? You going for him?

I wish there were more alien tunes available.. the problem I have is that I have almost no tuning experience so it takes me at least an hour to get a half-decent tune, and much longer to get it perfect. Will be interesting to see which top players will play this event.

Well, here's a tune for you from a legendary tuner, I just made a 1:58,822 with it (#241):

BMW%20Z4%20GT3%202011%20Tune%20for%20Bathurst.png

Just watched the two top ranked racers GT_BOCA and you @hotsaucer 's replays. Man you guys are really good. The speed and accuracy in which you take the apexes are just about perfect, including your gears handling. *tips hat*
Cheers.
Still got to catch up with GT_BOCA eh hotsaucer? You going for him?
Mate i've only spent 20 minutes on it, wait till i got no work and got time and i'll be back

I must've driven hundreds of laps at Bathurst in GT6
ANd watched thousands over the years.
But watching that lap (and also the previous record lap in the Ferrari)
Using GT3 cars in GT6 with matched gear ratios, taught me even more places to improve.

It's just nuts how deep under brakes that thing stops into The Chase.
he's past the 150m board before lifting off

Ahh. The ever frustrating Mount Panorama. Those tight downhill turns. Those off-camber uphill monsters. Lovely.

Anyway, I took the Z4 for a few laps around here. First lap was red, but 2:07. Second lap was red, but 2:06. Third lap was red, but 2:08. Fourth lap was red, but 2:07. Fifth lap was clean and 2:06:124. Gold and done. I'm not sure I want to come back to try catch up to the aliens posting sub 2-minute laps...

Back