630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 346 comments
That I am not sure. These guys drive in such a different league from me that what yo me looks like less front and rear because of the way he was sliding the car through the turns is in all reality prolly something like 400/500 setting on aero as he only hit 311 at The Chase and 285? on the Mountain straight.

i would say , more something like 400-600 or 400-650 ...
i was using 390-520 earlier in the tt and i was truly flying on the straight but was sliding too much around the corners ... that's why i guess 400-650

@Otaliema your new gearbox settings def faster than trans flip I was using before . I'm .5 up at first split on ghost and ahead of all friends including @fordlaser777 but I am also losing time across the top of the mountain.
I found the suspension settings unsuitable for my style, probably out of similarity of driving so many laps with my normal settings of min springs, 1/1/7 and no camber or toe.
Still searching for that perfect lap.
Thank you. Yeah I'm having trouble with this one can't seem to find the right flip spot to get that top end for Conrad. Still working on it.

i would say , more something like 400-600 or 400-650 ...
i was using 390-520 earlier in the tt and i was truly flying on the straight but was sliding too much around the corners ... that's why i guess 400-650
Maybe, I still thing they are using less than 1000 combined aero on the car.

:bowdown::bowdown: respect my friend. :cheers::cheers: And bravo my friend @Otaliema for your tune:bowdown::cheers:
Thank you. Getting a few things hammered out I'll get this figured out.

Bad day today, couldn't improve my time and found a new way to wreck it. Gave the wall at the bottom of the mountain a whack and it dragged me around the corner and right into the flared guard rail on the LEFT side of the track. I've hit the one on the right a few times but I didn't even know there was one on the left. Reminded me of the time we were leaving Bathurst on Monday morning after the race, as we got to the same corner there was a policeman directing traffic. On top of the cutting on the left was a car wrecked, I mean right up on top. We asked the cop " How the hell did he get up there?" "Don't know, I think he forgot the race finished yesterday at 5 o'clock."
I think I know how the driver felt.

Last edited:
Previously while finding the R8 would overhaul the Z4's on my freindslist, the Z4's would be coming back at me on Conrod. On a fact finding mission (hit the walls every way possible) for a quick five laps. 2 clean laps (didn't hit anything and coasted from Cutting to Elbow) only a fraction (0.3s) behind pb.
@beau231 's gearbox settings in @Evo19uk 's chassis seems to sort that issue out.
Thanks again for the share guys 👍:cheers:
My interest has again been ignited
:gtpflag:

I've been running race cars with Sports Medium tires this month for fun. :dunce:

Took the Audi out for spin. Lightly tuned the gearbox and have begun playing with the suspension. Got into 2:03s. I'm hoping to break 2 minutes on either Sports Mediums of Sports Softs.

I've started tuning the suspension because the car is bouncing off bumps. Is there a quick tuning fix or do I have to drive around it?

1:54.103(i think) Edit:1:54.137 But man.... I drive the lap after 0.400 before my ghost before the last turns. Just a shame. I smashed almost my controller to the:censored::banghead:

This was a 1.53.8 lap. So close :grumpy:

Thanks for the advise @chesterdraws @Kossie. Will give it a try. Can someone please explain to an old boy about double posting, i'm really not sure where this edit button is though i've looked for it. Don't wanna get banned, great forum this.
You cant take away a post when you post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advise @chesterdraws @Kossie. Will give it a try. Can someone please explain to an old boy about double posting, i'm really not sure where this edit button is though i've looked for it. Don't wanna get banned, great forum this.
Hi @UpTopLog, if you look at the bottom of your post, you will see the edit button. It's only visible on your posts since it replaces the like button. Don't worry, it's not likely that you would be banned for a simple double post. :)

Hi @UpTopLog, if you look at the bottom of your post, you will see the edit button. It's only visible on your posts since it replaces the like button. Don't worry, it's not likely that you would be banned for a simple double post. :)
I think he mean: If you post double how delete youre double post.

You can't. Which is why we ask people to use the Edit feature instead of posting two (or more) times in short succession. 👍
Yeah thats what i say, ''You cant take away a post when you post it.''

I am also guilty of it :P I'm used that you can change(this can) or delete it. Edit: I see you chance my post 👍👍

Last edited:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The only thing preventing that 53 is the dipper. When I acelerate out of there, the front end pops up and left, and that costing me a second at least. Any suggestions on how to correct that.

Last edited:
Gave my hand at this one last time and improved a couple tenths after maybe 10 laps. I tried a couple little tuning tricks which most likely helped:

70/80
min/min
1/1
2/2
7/7
0/0
0/0
Brakes 7/6
LSD: 5/10/5
dforce max/700 - ballast 2kg @50%

used @SW__10 base for this tune. good luck getting those 1:53's!
I go try this. I must have a 53 now. Thanks.

What is the tune from SW? . Isee i almost take the same tune. But that riding height is very interesting. You have a good gear set for me? Thanks again!

After a solid week of running this, I'm convinced that my tuning of the Audi R8's suspension has only a placebo effect. I will run the same lap times no matter what, and the car will jump the bumps and understeer no matter what.

I switched out the tires to Sport Softs all around.

My goal is to break into the 1:59s without racing tires.

Tonight I got a 2:00:014 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

When I get that, I'll start chasing the rest of you guys on racing tires.

Maybe, I still thing they are using less than 1000 combined aero on the car.
Nope.;)
400/700 posted in the team. Some might have lowered slightly, but not lower than 650, trust me.

And as we got setps from both @DrAug and @hotsaucer (Thank you!:)), you can be sure that 1'st, 4'th, 6'th, 7'th, 12'th, 15'th, 17'th, 18'th all have combined downforce of over 1000.:)

Back