United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

TT#45 - 630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg
TT#45 - 630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014 - ER Car List.jpg

^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap @ Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header for your posted tunes.

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition '13 (650PP RH) by shaunm80 (Reduce power to PP regs and add RS tyres.)

Audi R8 LMS ultra '12 (596PP RH) by shaunm80 (Add turbo to reach PP regs and add RS tyres.)

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 (650PP RH) by shaunm80 (Reduce PP to meet regs and add RS tyres.)

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Yep, reached 50mill some time ago so bought a bunch of expensive cars, around 45 or 46mill now.

Anyway had a go at this with the Z4 GT3 '11. What a lovely car to drive, especially after the Series One.

Managed 1:51.931.

image.jpeg My first go I did a 1.54 but didn't realize it I was on the racing hard tires. Managed a 1.49.980 on softs.

Today I messed with the rear downforce and raised top speed.
Current time 1.48.349.
Still can't get a 1.47 but I'll keep pushing

Last edited:
Tried with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 and did 1:48:202... very close to gold.
Then with the Z4... easy gold on first try.
Both stock.

Oh man, this is such a nice combo. The Z4 is right at home on Suzuka. Cornering is so smooth you'd think I was playing with butter.

Anyway, got something like low 1:50s and 3000th place.

Suzuka may be my favorite circuit in the game, although considering we are having this TT for a month, the choice of cars seems a little restricted, a couple of Nismo's, a couple of variants from Audi, one BMW and one Merc.
Anyhoo, Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 with @shaunm80 tune thrown on for a 1m50.9, drives through the esses beautifully and allows a nice rythem.
I will be back for more of this one.

Suzuka may be my favorite circuit in the game, although considering we are having this TT for a month, the choice of cars seems a little restricted, a couple of Nismo's, a couple of variants from Audi, one BMW and one Merc.
Anyhoo, Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 with @shaunm80 tune thrown on for a 1m50.9, drives through the esses beautifully and allows a nice rythem.
I will be back for more of this one.
A few of my other thread contributors have chosen this car as their weapon of choice too. It seems to work really well around this track and as you said, the Esses are very smooth to drive with this car.

Latest Posts

Back