2 4
2 6
7 7
0,0 0,0
-0.05 0.05

LSD 5 14 5

Downforce 400 600

upload_2015-10-10_14-51-25.png

Barely getting to silver after a few dozen tries and I just saw it allows RS tires.I feel better but also kind of stupid. Not many RS events I can remember.

Barely getting to silver after a few dozen tries and I just saw it allows RS tires.I feel better but also kind of stupid. Not many RS events I can remember.
There have been one or two where RS were allowed but I elected to stick with RH because I was using the same car for other things at the time & stuck with what I was used to. 700pp Race Cars at Sierra is one that I remember, the Expert Level Race Car event allowed one tyre while the TT allowed the other.
For this event, I had used the BMW for something else with RS (I can't remember what, probably an online race) so there was no need to switch anyway.

1:47.027. Struggling to get to grips with this car honestly.
The grip is just so weird.
Just keep turning laps!!!
I've got around 2 hours in this TT and barly cracking into 1:46.870 for 11th
Yeah, im stuggling as well man but i found cracking the 1:46s easy for me just need to get the 1st sector and the chicane better and im in for a 1:45

I'm in the 47's from my first go. Tried quick today and realized my car has way to much understeer to make it around the left sweeper after the S bends. I'm running 550 rear downforce. And have to lift quite a bit to make that corner while immortal throttles it from the end of the esses all the way through. Am I running to much downforce? Are you guys using high front low rear to get around that corner? I'm giving up till I get a car that turns.

I'm in the 47's from my first go. Tried quick today and realized my car has way to much understeer to make it around the left sweeper after the S bends. I'm running 550 rear downforce. And have to lift quite a bit to make that corner while immortal throttles it from the end of the esses all the way through. Am I running to much downforce? Are you guys using high front low rear to get around that corner? I'm giving up till I get a car that turns.
downforce max on the front and what feels best for you on the rear, however lower the rear is faster strightline speeds and can be faster but need good throttle control

My Setup Z4

72 75
18.00 19.00
2 4
2 6
7 7
0,0 0,0
-0.05 0.05

LSD 5 14 5

Downforce 400 600

View attachment 460436

Used this on my sons account, its nice, I set the top speed slider to around 180mph and hit 1m50.7 after three laps, its fast and loose, really nice, I stopped after three because it will definitely better my lap time achieved with the LMS Ultra (especially if the gears are optimised) and I like that car

How do you get in? Top in Canada good enough?
Written on the TRL club: TRL Racing Team is the best Team in GT6 and iRacing , when you want join the fastest Team in the World and have top 10 time trials contact me

You're 2.7 seconds away from it, or try the other seasonal.

Back