630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 216 comments
Written on the TRL club: TRL Racing Team is the best Team in GT6 and iRacing , when you want join the fastest Team in the World and have top 10 time trials contact me

You're 2.7 seconds away from it, or try the other seasonal.
Good to know. Only played this one for a half hour so should be able to get closer. Best finish I have had in time trial was 25th. Gt Academy I was tenth in non eligible countries.

checked #1 spot, saw he was in a BMW, used it, got 1st on the first try, hum hum,,,, cant believe they made us wait two weeks for this, and a drift track with 2 corners...QQ PD

checked #1 spot, saw he was in a BMW, used it, got 1st on the first try, hum hum,,,, cant believe they made us wait two weeks for this, and a drift track with 2 corners...QQ PD
Gold*. I actually went to look at the results because I thought you took 1st place from Immortal on your first try. Ain't happening, not on first tries that's for sure.

Sometimes being fast isn't always about the tune! All of us in trl are pushing to the limit and turning a good amount of laps for that perfect lap.
That's absolutely true. Certain combo's of car & track grab my interest & I'll re-visit the event & amaze myself by how much I can improve with practice. There are people who have put far more work in than me, & also have more talent. They are the guys who record the top times. As much as I'd love to know their tune, the tune is not what creates the astonishing lap times.

That's absolutely true. Certain combo's of car & track grab my interest & I'll re-visit the event & amaze myself by how much I can improve with practice. There are people who have put far more work in than me, & also have more talent. They are the guys who record the top times. As much as I'd love to know their tune, the tune is not what creates the astonishing lap times.
I totally agree, it's great to see these drivers with the talent they got like @IMMORTALPILOT Who got such amazing lap and this time trial.

Sometimes being fast isn't always about the tune! All of us in trl are pushing to the limit and turning a good amount of laps for that perfect lap.
I have no doubt it's about time in the seat. Just curious to see what I could do with a top ten tune. I can easily get top fifty to thirty on time trials. Just have to put in the time.

New Setup / Time 1.46.820 / P12

69 75
18:00 17.00
3 6
3 6
3 1
0,0 0,0
-0,10 0,15

Brakes 4 4

transmission

Reset to defaut

3.620 last march

200 vel max.

1. 4,811
2. 3,528
3. 2,817
4. 2,313
5. 1.982
6. 2,239

last march 2,239

LSD 8 14 5

downforce 400 580
Thanks for the tune Daniel.
Is 6th gear correct? The same as the Final gear (last march)? In any case I can't get it after resetting. The others are fine.
I reset gears. Final (last march) to 3.620 then Max Speed to 200 km/h.
Gears 1,2,3,4,5 all good but 6th only reaches 1,733, not 2,239.
It looks like you used the final gear for 6th?

WP_20151013_008.jpg

Got to 1m49.5 with the R8 LMS, on half a dozen or more occasions made it to 130R half second up and found at least half a dozen new and interesting ways to get the final chicane wrong!!! Good the this circuit is awesome :-)

The difference between great and average only gets bigger when you can’t change the tune. Great drivers find a way around the issues of a car. Me? I tend to end higher when I can tune the car.

I do understand why the TRL guys don’t want to share their tune. It can give away that edge that they have and make them loose that top spot.

The more credit to the top guys that do share though.

Last edited:
The difference between great and average only gets bigger when you can’t change the tune. Great drivers find a way around the issues of a car. Me? I tend to end higher when I can tune the car.

I do understand why the TRL guys don’t want to share their tune. It can give away that edge that they have and make them loose that top spot.

You complain about TRL not sharing set ups because they will lose their top spots, and in the next time trial without tuning they leave you in the dust aswell ...

Cb
You complain about TRL not sharing set ups because they will lose their top spots, and in the next time trial without tuning they leave you in the dust aswell ...
That's why the vgt cars are so good. Everyone on level playing field. I do much better when there is no tuning involved. I have been ahead of many TRL guys in TT and vgt. In no way do I expect to be top of the world. Guys up top can drive exceptionally well. :bowdown::bowdown:

How can you compete with someone when their car corners 10 or more mph faster than yours could at its limit?

A good tune can give that advantage.

There's a great tune posted in the thread from @Daniel Carmo.

Personally, I prefer his original tune to the new one, but good enough for me to get a mid 47... The rest is talent!!

In any case, unless you're already top 100 I doubt you'd get anywhere with Immortals tune as it would spit you off on every corner.

I believe there no such rule that i gotta share it, there are a lot of people who don't share there tune so why you complaining about TRL if not as many people share it?
I believe only daniel has shared his in the top 20

Back