630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Oct 6, 2016.

1. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

I manage my 1.47,2xx with 385 445, less downforce in front helping me a lot to balance the ca
    Something wrong, on my tune or my driving, i'm figthing with this car and i have not notice that from Doodle or Immortal

edit: Great to notice its possible to be fast without grinding the car, but eventually to be close as possible to Immortal its the way to go -_-

grinding again

StanNz, wedjim, Retiree and 1 other person like this.
  2. r1roman

r1roman

new time 1.47.101 for 18 position

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    o0Maxx0o, wedjim and Retiree like this.
  3. myH88

myH88

Real life update:
    Anyone else today driving at Nürburgring (V-Type)? :D :tup:

2016-10-09 12.29.28.png

Edit: Great weather today in the Eifel and free run early in the morning :), too much crash drivers later on the track - as you can see on the pic...
    Long live the Ring!!! :cool:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  4. beau231

beau231

Yes, because of the downforce they are using same as me but i'm some reason stuggling

o0Maxx0o and wedjim like this.
  5. Retiree

Retiree

You should see it from my side of the fence m8. :censored:.

geezer1791, wedjim and phineas777 like this.
  6. 8l23ub

8l23ub

Slightly different car

7. Kossie

Kossie

Yeah great cars, I try this morning a couple laps with the Formula GT and make a 1:25.

8. coryclifford

coryclifford

The side by side video of ROS and HAM were almost like identical videos. That was awesome. Good race too, for a change.

8l23ub, Retiree, Kossie and 1 other person like this.
  9. wedjim

wedjim

Is it just me, or does the F1 car look likes it easier to drive then the Z4 in the game?

Talent makes it look easy.

Think about how many offs we have while setting TT times. Life or death for them. Amazing.

10. Kossie

Kossie

How about that defence from Maxie ? Man he drive perfect. No fault in the whole race. This was pure talent :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

8l23ub and wedjim like this.
  11. bone_tone

bone_tone

If the aliens are using such low downforce, how do they manage to get through 130R without lifting off the throttle? I’ve tried it with full downforce, and cannot manage the corner without running very wide!

Retiree, o0Maxx0o and wedjim like this.
  12. r1roman

r1roman

because they are aliens :lol::lol::lol:

Kossie, Retiree and myH88 like this.
  13. wedjim

wedjim

I haven't had time to test every one of my ideas on this. But, it seems like they are setting up a car with a lot of steering and using a wheel for finer control.
    With my DS3 I can't set up an aggressive car and keep it from over rotating. I get push, push, snap loose. Or I use a set up that is easier to drive and doesn't have that snap at 2/3 steering input.
    Alien or not that has to be worth a couple of seconds.

I did find out last night that a 48/52 bias car seems to rotate LESS than my 50/50 set up does. Doesn't make sense, with everything else being similar, but it's how I went faster.

More testing tonight.

Retiree, myH88 and o0Maxx0o like this.
  14. J_Starscream

J_Starscream (Banned)

I'm interested to see how much steering lock the aliens are using because their turn in is just brutal.

Retiree and wedjim like this.
  15. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

Im à noob and ever think to do something like that.

-_-

16. wedjim

wedjim

Their high speed steering is huge, I've duplicated it, but then at low speed it's a big handful and too much. Tonight I want to try playing with downforce and leaving the suspension the same. Then ride height by itself.

What things are working for you guys for this issue? (DS3)

Retiree likes this.
  17. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

Someone suggestions me to try force feedback back really strong compare to what im using, found couples tenth, but i started to test some différent and close to find the rigth one to be in control where i figthing the before.

Someone Can use online fonction or its in maintenance?

Retiree likes this.
  18. wedjim

wedjim

I just tried and my internet connection is good, but it won't allow me to sign on. Gave up after 45 minutes of restarting and rebooting.

davidt33 and Retiree like this.
  19. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

ID 1:656 is GT6's server down. PSN doesn't seem to be affected but I haven't seen anything about planned server maintenance lately.

It's been down for a couple of hours that I know of, maybe even longer.

Edit: Just tried again, same error. Hmm. Early night or talk to the missus? *YAWN* So tired...

Another edit: The GT6 forum is down for maintenance so I guess it's sort of linked: http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/error/?error=4

wedjim and davidt33 like this.
  20. J_Starscream

J_Starscream (Banned)

GT6 online broken?

*puts on tin foil hat* :D

davidt33 likes this.
  21. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

I'm driving for the last 2 hours in Time Trial Offline, work a little bit on the tune from sw10 and put some driving time on.

I can manage the 130R without lifting off the throttle now, not all time but i can make it.

I'm using less downforce than Beau321 said about Immortal or his teammate

And i'm not an aliens lol, so its possible

wedjim likes this.
  22. Doodle

Doodle Premium

I can't believe I'm doing this to my PS3.

How to Trial Mountain Screenshot 2016-10-10 01-41-32.png

Those extra tenths I gain in lap time after I hit my goal of 15000km better be worth it. :lol: :lol: I know I obviously won't do it all in one go, but still.

23. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Looks like everyone's using the Z4 or SLS GT3's. Will have to give them a go when I get round to doing this event! Anyone running gold times in other cars consistently?

8l23ub likes this.
  24. beau231

beau231

I've crashed at that corner heaps of times not from just understeering wide but oversteering and spinning out at 260km/h :lol:

It's a 50/50 chance there, with my downforce the car is a little more touchy but at the chicane and the hairpin the thing slides like hell anyways :lol:

25. Retiree

Retiree

I can go through there flat but it's gotta be sw10's tune and d/f 400/575. I'll try tomorrow with it lower. Biggest drama is watching the Aliens plonking the right hand back on the white lines and curbs with no problem but me doing all sorts of dances, and being much slower of course. I hit one today that threw me in a 360 kept my foot in it and still was less than 2 secs slower. Weird game!! :confused:

26. Kossie

Kossie

I train now to go :censored: in every corner. All risks in every corner. Not a clean lap but i learn from it. You must be a bit crazy to get a good time :lol::lol:

Retiree, wedjim and DrAug like this.
  27. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

I'm pretty sure no body will use this setup in endurance race lol

Its a big take of risk, but the important there its to be fast on one lap. ( i'm talking to my self, i forget it sometime )

Dalone, Retiree, Kossie and 1 other person like this.
  28. Kossie

Kossie

I think its the same in every race on high level: 1 round is different as a endurance. With 1 round you can give everything But you can slide off the track with a tricky setup. Endurance is more about stabillity and make stable times(like the Bathurst yesterday, Oh man that was fun to watch Beau where was you??? :p). I think in the F1 they do the same, In the Q they take risks with lower downforce.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  29. beau231

beau231

I'd actually yous the setup in a race but I wouldn't push too hard, all time trial setups you can use for racing it's just a worry about tyre wear and how aggressive the setup is, you could race with this setup but you be trying to save tyre wear :lol:

X

Retiree and o0Maxx0o like this.
  30. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

I'm an endurance racers, not really an hot lapper, i can imagine the stuggle with the z4 on 1 hour race -_-

I switch to the 550pp event my time, i just quit the series a i was thinking work on much the time, so i can believe be able to enter in top 10 in both event this mounth :D

I have the setup for both, just need to handle it

phineas777, Retiree and wedjim like this.