630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 303 comments
I just tried and my internet connection is good, but it won't allow me to sign on. Gave up after 45 minutes of restarting and rebooting.

Thanks for posting that. Same thing was happening to me yesterday afternoon when I was going to continue racing. Strangely enough I was able to sign in to the game itself in the morning but in the afternoon is when I just couldn't sign in to the game and therefor the Seasonals. Was driving me crazy. Hope it got sorted out by now. Will find out when I try again in about an hour from now. Keeping fingers crossed.

Got 6000km on the car after 17 hours of Route X and got 1:45.895 for P2 in about 10 minutes :lol:

1:45.641 on my very next lap. Last sector can be improved but I'm happy with this for now :)
I think IMMORTAL had 16,000 when I looked last week.

I haven't done it myself UTL but it seems to make the car lose weight, more kilos the more klm you do. Doesn't work on my beer belly though!!:cheers:

I haven't done it myself UTL but it seems to make the car lose weight, more kilos the more klm you do. Doesn't work on my beer belly though!!:cheers:
Actually, the more km the more the oil gets dirty which lowers the horsepower which allows less weight or more hp added to make the correct PP.

It gains horsepower, it starts wearing out at 5,000kms more you put on more power you gain, I've got 645bhp and not 632bhp what it normally is

Huh? I have 641 hp. With no oil change. With a oil change you got 632.
So I think you can better not make a oil change.

Hmm. So if I put 15,000 miles on my car to wear the engine out and magically gain more power, I'll be able to post a time that beats better drivers than me and they wouldn't be able to beat my time without exploiting the same trick?

Man, I'm so glad these time trials have a limited appeal for me.

Hmm. So if I put 15,000 miles on my car to wear the engine out and magically gain more power, I'll be able to post a time that beats better drivers than me and they wouldn't be able to beat my time without exploiting the same trick?

Man, I'm so glad these time trials have a limited appeal for me.
Realistically you losing power but because were running a high rpm turbo and we gotta put the limiter down but if you wear the engine down you can put the limiter up a little more and have extra horsepower

Huh? I have 641 hp. With no oil change. With a oil change you got 632.
So I think you can better not make a oil change.
I've had no oil change, mine in BHP so maybe there's a difference in it

Yep grind the car down is the way to go.. Congrats to all the guys who grinded for hours to get a different car from the rest of the field :P I wish I had the patience to do it but nah... I got better things to do with my time than try to manipulate the car allowances for each track ... same with laguna and the TSO :rolleyes: not much point these tests now other than the credits 👎

To each their own I suppose :showsass: :D

This is the trick, isn't it? It's not the magical setup or the insane amount of balls is it? It's pile miles onto the car so you can up the limiter.... smart.
Pretty much, I'm still using SW__10 setup from bathurst with 400/500 downforce and it's doing me the job :)

It still requires the skills, for me i've only for a 3 tenth advantage by it

Yep grind the car down is the way to go.. Congrats to all the guys who grinded for hours to get a different car from the rest of the field :P I wish I had the patience to do it but nah... I got better things to do with my time than try to manipulate the car allowances for each track ... same with laguna and the TSO :rolleyes: not much point these tests now other than the credits 👎

To each their own I suppose :showsass: :D
Not when your got the throttle down and having the car drive around a circle itself :lol:

I go grind this car untill my PS 🤬 :lol:. I can get a new one so its grinding time :cheers:

Maybe a 2J with millions of km on it can get 500 pp? :lol:

Been using the R8 LMS '09. Down to 1:51.9. For me, it's a handful compared to the Ultra but lots of fun.....and fast.

Tried tuning it myself but managed only low 54s with it so I used parts of @shaunm80's and Praiano's tune for the Ultra on the '09 and it worked a treat. Have been alternating between the two tunes to see which works the best.

Great looking car.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Didn't realise it at the time, but I must of driven past a small grass fire on the side of the track! :D

image1.JPG

👍

I'm working on this event in Offline time trial since couples days now, wanna keep secret what i'm running with out abs.

I'm expecting a top 10 in the case of under 1.46 was enougth atm.

This is my work on Sw10 setup at the moment, abs off, no body rigitidy help a lot with out abs

Downforce 400 515 +2kg ballast at -50%

3rd turbo kit and my Z4 have some grinding time so its not the same power limiter than you

lsd 10 10 25

3.092, max speed 124mph/200kmh
5453 4118 3362 2816 2391 2028 Fg 2000

70 80
14 05 13 85
2 1
4 3
5 5
00 00
0.25 -0.03

BB 8 4

I'm no more stuggling at 130R, can be full throttle 19 time per 20 try and dont crash, i'm really made a great work to manage the abs off and having no issue at all.

Wheel steering lock to 625 degree

Sometime i'M using 0.3 cambre in front, idk yet if helping me a lot or i just driving better during the session i use it, but looking to work better than 0.0.

Enjoy

Maybe a 2J with millions of km on it can get 500 pp? :lol:
I saw you ask this earlier in the other thread too.
I'm not going to spend any time grinding the car out just to find out. But I can give you a rough estimate what kind of PP you'll end up with.

The worn oil, short term engine wear, and long term engine wear are all worth 5% powerdrop. adding fresh GTauto oil is worth 5% aswell.

With ballast added and powerlimiter to minimum, the Chapparall 2J has 538PP. Adding fresh oil boosts it to 546PP. Thats is 8PP difference. 8x3=24. 538-24 is 514PP, wich is roughly what you will end up with after 210 000km (wich is the point where it no longer looses power)
from experience I also know that you usually get a few more HP than expected for the same PP, and I think it goes for PP too, so I think you'll end up with something like ~512PP.
But 500? No. there is no way in hell.

If they ever release a 520PP racecar timetrial, we might just see people going for it, as it is definitely possible. But for 500PP, save your time. It will never happen.

Last edited:
Been using the R8 LMS '09. Down to 1:51.9. For me, it's a handful compared to the Ultra but lots of fun.....and fast.

Tried tuning it myself but managed only low 54s with it so I used parts of @shaunm80's and Praiano's tune for the Ultra on the '09 and it worked a treat. Have been alternating between the two tunes to see which works the best.

Great looking car.

View attachment 595173

Didn't realise it at the time, but I must of driven past a small grass fire on the side of the track! :D

View attachment 595174

👍
Looks like it's inside the cab too, sure you weren't having a fag?:sly:

Great looking car.

View attachment 595173

View attachment 595174

👍
Looks like it's in the cab too, sure you weren't having a fag?:sly:

After some downforce changes to 400/600 and setting toe at -.25/.30, sway bars at 6/6 and ride height to 75/78 I got my time improved to a 1.49.2xx.

I tried some of the posted setups, but I can't seem to get used to the 0 toe and super low rear downforce.

Getting closer. :)

I saw you ask this earlier in the other thread too.
I'm not going to spend any time grinding the car out just to find out. But I can give you a rough estimate what kind of PP you'll end up with.

The worn oil, short term engine wear, and long term engine wear are all worth 5% powerdrop. adding fresh GTauto oil is worth 5% aswell.

With ballast added and powerlimiter to minimum, the Chapparall 2J has 538PP. Adding fresh oil boosts it to 546PP. Thats is 8PP difference. 8x3=24. 538-24 is 514PP, wich is roughly what you will end up with after 210 000km (wich is the point where it no longer looses power)
from experience I also know that you usually get a few more HP than expected for the same PP, and I think it goes for PP too, so I think you'll end up with something like ~512PP.
But 500? No. there is no way in hell.

If they ever release a 520PP racecar timetrial, we might just see people going for it, as it is definitely possible. But for 500PP, save your time. It will never happen.
Thanks !

Back