700PP Racing Car Super Lap: Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 147 comments
Steering is a basic skill needed to drive. The faster you get, the more skill you need. With this magic aid, you don't need as much skill, which in of itself undermines the skill itself. That's what bugs me about it so much.

I try to improve as much as I can with practice... how can you master a skill if the game does it for you???

Cheers

No offence in this, but coming from someone with years of tuning experience and on team trl which can share tuning information between the fastest players you have a huge leg up on the rest of us. I see TRL guys on willow post all the time but never a tune. I've never seen a tune from them. I agree it's a shame the car is fictional and demands a radical driving style but at least it doesn't require a tune, and gives people who don't know a chance to demonstrate their skill on track. No harm meant brotha:cheers:
No offense taken mate:cheers:
If you want a setup, all you need to do is ask. :)

More often than not, we will share the setup if it is our own, but in many cases it's someone else in the team who created it.
In the case of the current willow TT with the Suzuki, I was the one who created that setup, 2 years ago, and it IS posted in the old thread, all you need to do is go look for it. ;)

Last edited:
24s and in the top 500.....

....DS3 with no AS ;)

image.jpeg

👍

Last edited:
In the case of the current willow TT with the Suzuki, I was the one who created that setup, 2 years ago, and it IS posted in the old thread, all you need to do is go look for it. ;)

Thanks I didn't see the old thread. So now I'm confused with all of your names.. you are Elias Johansson (et, banned account) and TRL_Erazer? You are from Sweden but your name here says you're in Spain? Do you use two accounts on psn? lol what the hell is going on there if you don't mind me asking

Thanks I didn't see the old thread. So now I'm confused with all of your names.. you are Elias Johansson (et, banned account) and TRL_Erazer? You are from Sweden but your name here says you're in Spain? Do you use two accounts on psn? lol what the hell is going on there if you don't mind me asking
Yes, all of that is correct, but sssh, its a secret ;)
The spanish account was just for fun, and I initially had the Andromeda accont on PSN too, but have since then changed to the ERAZER account.
It got a bit messy when I tried to "stay under the radar", wich was a stipulation for allowing me to keep this account. That went south pretty fast though, as the team was aware of who I was, and many others figured it out too suprisingly quick, eventually it was'nt much of a secret anymore... :P

Well.... give the tunes!!!:P:P:lol:

No seriously, If I have a tune that make a fast time i give it Then i just want to know how a other good driver drive with it, But that's me :P I think the biggest problem is I use a controller and AS on.

Last edited:
Tried beating my time, used body rigidity this time at 16% and was very close but no cigar. I would recommend trying it to see if it helps you. I think maybe a new paintjob will bring me luck. Any recommendations? I was thinking Ferrari Red as it's Monza :D

Tried beating my time, used body rigidity this time at 16% and was very close but no cigar. I would recommend trying it to see if it helps you. I think maybe a new paintjob will bring me luck. Any recommendations? I was thinking Ferrari Red as it's Monza :D

🤬 Ferrari :P:P

Verstappen says Ferrari should be ashamed of themselves, but in reality NO professional driver has backed his dangerous defence maneuvers, they are opposed to it. He literally blocks you if try and pass.. that's not racing. Pretty ridiculous coming from an 18 year old to shame two world champions. I say 🤬 Verstappen. Another millennial who thinks he's smarter than his elders.

I speak you about 5 years( he is then 23!). Cheers. He's have balls.

Senna en Schummi in de past be also assholes. And driving they own teammates off the track.

But I think this is a little off-topic. Already improve youre time here?

Last edited:
@Kossie happy you agree, I also agree with you. He has mighty skill, he is just too young. He's been in a top team for only a few races and he is already blaming the best in the game.

I think the Mercedes from Ham and Ros have over the 800 HP Maybe 900.

I drive a couple rounds in the Formula GT today at this track. 1:18 whas my best time.

Edit : Why we have this car(f GT)??? Make a nice seasonal or tt with it, I love this car. I train with this car on Spa so let it be :P :P

Last edited:
This was too easy with the 2X
I got a red lap on my first mid way through.
On my second lap I clipped the grass and did a full 360 spin out but kept control and didn't go red.
I finished the lap and still got gold with 1:34.1
lol...

Yeah mate, just think about it, they are on par or faster than the track records during qualifying, and those records was set under the mighty 3.0 V10 era, and if you bear in mind that the cars today are 150kg heavier, has narrower tyres, and more restricted aero, where do they get all that speed? On the straights. previously the cars used to top out at about 310-320kmh. But nowadays they just keep going, and seem to drop off at about 360kmh. but that is not the main thing, the main thnig is how they get to that speed, look at the acceleration from 150kmh to 250kmh, its absolutely nuts, and thats probably where they deploy the hybrid power. I believe it could be as much as 1500bhp if you include the power from the hybrid system.

Last edited:
V10 era was over 10 years ago they've made huge aero/brake,suspension advancements since then. They've made countless improvements and still increasing downforce while reducing drag (mini-vortex generation), not to mention DRS is like taking the rear wing away. Narrower tires but they used grooved tires back then and now they're softer and completely slick.

Last edited:
Back