800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
I think I had the worst racing day of my GT5P career yet. :P I think I'm spoiled by the S2000 and have trouble staying on track with the GTLM. I forgot what a beast it is. :lol:

I think I had the worst racing day of my GT5P career yet. :P I think I'm spoiled by the S2000 and have trouble staying on track with the GTLM. I forgot what a beast it is. :lol:

Yeah. It's a beast alright. But I tell u the worst thing about HSR this evening is the punters party. Could only find you and Unagi to have a proper race with. Hope there will be some more GTP'ers soon.:)

Last edited:
Yeah. It's a beast alright. But I tell u the worst thing about HSR this evening is the punters party. Could only find you and Unagi to have a proper race with. Hope there will be some more GTP'ers soon.:)

I got a race on mobile cam :)

Shows me starting 11th then moving up to get caught up in a mass crash...

finished 4th nehind Mr.Unagi. I caught up like 9 seconds overall. Im pround and thankful to NLxAROSA for the S2000 settings. Truely a podium average 👍

I'll be there in about an hour.

I got a race on mobile cam :)

Shows me starting 11th then moving up to get caught up in a mass crash...

finished 4th nehind Mr.Unagi. I caught up like 9 seconds overall. Im pround and thankful to NLxAROSA for the S2000 settings. Truely a podium average 👍

I've got a GTlm setting for u man. Its a real drifters dream. I'll try to PM u tomorrow as i need to run to bed now. Thanks for the last race!!

LOL. LOL Think I'll name this T&L tune "The punters nightmare". The grip is just unbeliveble and the car is so heavy they just peal off everytime the try a move. Ha ha ha. Tonight i almost like punters. LOL

Thanks to Theewar, Mr Unagi and other clean drivers.

Thanks Marchbrown for win earlier, needed that after being punted out in the last three races. Went on to win my next three races until the big one with everyone in where I came third behind horus1, cant remember who won could have been ktmracer.

lol I had a race a while ago with a 12 second difference from 1st to 2nd...

I was probably ghosting lol

I cant go with 800PP always bad luck for me... yesterday I tried it and got caught up in a 4 car crash on a straight... (I got it on video lol)

Final position 4th behind Mr.Unagi ;)
Started 11th :embarrassed:

I cant break the 1:01 mark with a S2000 :lol: Im sure a GTLM can though :dunce:

I've run 1'00.062 in the GTLM with 800 PP. That was after sitting 24 or so seconds behind, then deciding to rejoin. Who say's RBE does not exist?

lol I had a race a while ago with a 12 second difference from 1st to 2nd...

I was probably ghosting lol

I cant go with 800PP always bad luck for me... yesterday I tried it and got caught up in a 4 car crash on a straight... (I got it on video lol)

Final position 4th behind Mr.Unagi ;)
Started 11th :embarrassed:

You can do it in a Amuse,I did a 1:00.259 a couple of nights ago.

I'm leaving the office now. I'll be at HSR in about ... humm ... two hours, the circuit isn't very far away and traffic isn't a problem 'cause I'm riding a bike :D

PS - If the mrs. allows, after all these consecutive racing nights :lol:

Great races with my italian friend Nexus72 👍

A while ago there was a bad [IT] made contact with everyone...

Which lead to everyone teaming up to give him some of his own medicine :lol:

break time :)

Two 1sts yay :dopey:

Im off for bed I got rugby match tomorow yay...

Today was the most GTP racers in one game that I have seen since the 800PP update :dunce:

Sorry to Mr.Unagi I nudged him at T1 and he like spun :dunce:

Very great racing everyone.

Hun nearly took my 1st :lol:

Oh and Go S2000! in lime green of course ;)

EDIT: This is the strength of Division 4 :lol:

Last edited:
Sven, no matter finishing position. This was an amazing race. That 4th lap (or 5th, not sure), was intense as hell !!!!

i almost passed out, i forgot to breathe the entire lap !

finish position is indeed uninportant good race for 7 th place beats lonely win antime.

i lower pp because i always start last else, and don t manage to get past punters in time to catch up with first group... have been taking pitlaps to get some great racing when i was to far in front

Thanks for the racing to all of you. Big thanks to Theewar for the fight the last to races making the progress from the bottom and all the way to the top. It was some nice racing at the HSR again. Also a big thanks to the T&L drivers: GTP_fairplay_plz, GTP_graffen, who i thing got a little bit dr*** in the end, and GTP_Stealthwinnr

Last edited:
"Connection to host failed" :grumpy:

Bye Fujiwara and Marchbrown, impressive driving in your S2000 and in your GT 👍

Oh, and by the way, there's a yellow Vette racing with a portuguese guy (hartur). If he doesn't behave just tell me, he's my brother in law and a good friend :D

A good night had by all i think:) Some intense practice going on for tomorrows showdown:nervous:the whole t&l team showed up.Thanks to the usal suspects for a good night:tup:[you know who you are}..see yous at the showdown..

fewww ... packed race! Ravenmaven, welcome, it's always nice to have someone from the NTSC world! :)

PS - There's a spanish guy out there to get me. Black Amuse. short PSN ID, can't emember exactly

that's it for me, a week of working nights, and now being awake for more than 26 hours is beginning to take it's toll.

thanks everyone for an amazingly fun night of racing.

Sorry to the ones i have hit.

enjoy the rest of the races, goodnight

Back