800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
Going to try a few cars out on this event for the first time this evening - sorry in advance if I lose the back end and end up flying into anyone!

Yeah....it was me, u and someone else, 3 wide....last lap and last corner but you touched my car just a bit....hehehe...still I held my ground,never drifted so good...hahhahaha. Great race nonetheless. Right now I am doing and testing some tunes with my team.

HSR brings in a lot of money for me 👍

A while ago

GranTurismo67 [DE]

Had the lag boost at the start so he flew away. I got a little boost but not as fast as him. (2nd at the time) He wallrided T2... I over took at the S and by the straight I had a 2 second lead.

Then I started to pull away more. He wallrided each lap but still couldnt catch up lol :lol:

Final distance was 7 seconds plus one penalty :dopey:
difference from 1st place to 3rd was about 12+ seconds due to the boost at the start.

Yay another wallrider fails :)

Im heading for HSR xx:48

Hope to see some people

I'll be in at xx:00 and then for about two hours (have to get up early tomorrow) :dopey:

EDIT: Sven, I see you're reading this thread. I met you today, didn't know you were a member here.Nice racing! 👍

Hi Hun,

it"s been a good day, with some great races.
I remember a race with you earlier where there were still 4 or 5 racers batteling for 1st place in lap 4... great stuff

i'll be racing a few more, i see that fastas... has joined aswell, he gave me a friendly hello push forward on the straight... thanks!

Woot great racing 👍

Great race before Fastas____ :)
sorry about the bump draft if your wernt prepared lol

Im off soon Ive got skewl yea! how awsome.

Great Race! 1-2-3 for GTP drivers :D

EDIT: Now, I started 20 seconds after everyone else ... got to 3rd but with a lot of RBE and luck!

Last edited:
A GTP race was going well until 2 spanish idots rammed me... (one was a sandwhich at last corner "I was in 1st and then spun...Bast****

The other was two nudges but I dont know if they count but it came from the guy who got Fastas____

Siegmund [DE] a wallriding snobby child... got me too...

My 1st turned into 6th and I mean that... Im pissed off and Im off to bed cya

anyone race autofan(some number i think 29) before? i just had a epic battle with him. it was awsome just about every corner one of us was atempting a pass. Moments like that are why i keep playing online.

Wow, what a FAN-TAS-TIC night !!! One of my best since I started playing GT5P online!

Very few punters around, and lots of GTPers, all good drivers.

From about 3 hours of racing, these are the guys I met and enjoyed to race:

GTP_Fujiwara; GTP_Fastas; GTP_Sausages; GTI_Theewar; GTP_mr geez; Sven1972BE; LP2K; Mr_Unagi; GTP_ENERGIYA; GTP_Fuzzy; Skurvykop.

All great racers, even if some were just testing setups (like Sausages and Energiya).

Special mention to LP2K, I never saw a Lotus in this event. Better, I never saw a so well driven Lotus. Amazing what you can do with that car. You can actually win, and against fierce competition (from 2nd to fifth in that race, there were no newbies).

Thank you all! 👍

Last edited:
Anyone know about un OMEGA_RACE_TEAM hit me on every lap of race earlier,would'nt reply to message.Finally was able to win against bluesteed we had a great race bumper to bumper all race.I am so proud of myself:tup:

Another win for me :D. Fujiwara, Siegmund is a well-known punter, mr geez can tell you a lot about him.

I didnt know until recently...
It was when I was ahead he started catching up for some reason... Oh look wallriding :lol:

I'll be on this afternoon. Gonna try to get a 3rd F2007 :)

Another great night of racing at HSR. Theewar put nitros in his car, Energiya found a way to avoid being punted, LP2K found that his Lotus can get to 330 Km/h at the end of the main straight, mr geez discovered that we all became suddenly much quicker, Unagi had some awesome battles and I ...

... had great fun! Thanks all! (I'm crazy to be up at this time) :dopey:

great racing guys in last 3 days! theewar, LP2K, sven , Hun, skurvykop and few others..
thank you very much and see you soon!!

let me just give a big:tup::tup:to a few people.. lp2k:)great running with you..GTP-Hun:crazy:we may need a pre-nup if we are to be that close to each other:lol::lol:Mr-geez:tup:I always need a reminder to breath when running with you:crazy:and of course MeAgainstYou:)the punters took a big shine to you last night in your GTLM..at least thats what i seen in my rearveiw:sly:Also a Mr-unagi:tup:top driver.I shall be on hsr again tonight in my black magic vette..thanks guys.

Great racing tonight,👍 to GTP_Panjandrum_ for blowing the doors of my Vette,👍 to D Sarge one of the best racers out there always clean & FAST,👍 to Venus2008.Enjoyed it greatly,thats why I continue to suffer the knotheads for a chance to hook up with great players like these:)

Just hopped into a Ford GT and boy it can get 200mph with no draft :lol:

Took it online and lead 3 laps until a S2000 came into view. Overall position 2/9...

Fastest lap was late 1:04

Note axel's bend (:lol:) the car isnt the fastest lol

I really hate the 12-minute scheme. 👎 A race typically lasts around 8 to 8.5 minutes (including the 30-seconds after #1 finishes), add another minute to sometimes two minutes for online matching, another 30 seconds for waiting, receiving the cash, etc. etc. and there is no time whatsoever left for anything in between. If matching fails for some reason you're forced to wait it out. You can't do another race in between because there is no time and you'll miss the next one as well.

Hi NLxAROSA, I'd just like to thank you and congratulate you for your tuned Vette. I used it these last few nights in this event, and everytime I tried to change anything, I quickly returned to your settings. Great car! Tonight I'm taking it to Suzuka (lowering specs to 750 PP and trying some gear ratio adjustments) just to see how it goes there.

A very good job, sir! 👍

I really hate the 12-minute scheme. 👎 A race typically lasts around 8 to 8.5 minutes (including the 30-seconds after #1 finishes), add another minute to sometimes two minutes for online matching, another 30 seconds for waiting, receiving the cash, etc. etc. and there is no time whatsoever left for anything in between. If matching fails for some reason you're forced to wait it out. You can't do another race in between because there is no time and you'll miss the next one as well.

Certainly a fair point,Yeah maybe the intervals had to be every 15 minutes

I find the event is perfect for time.

The race and loading times take about 11mins max.

Oh NLxAROSA Im using your S2000 settings lol

Its a 1st most of the time 👍

I just recorded two races (on phone :))

First was bad... I got caught in a suicide ram on the straight... (involved with 4 cars...) scrambled back to 4th from a 12th :)

The other was better but at the last I caught up to 1ST and drafted the last corner and I get blocked lol but succeed getting through.

Is an extra 5'000 cr worth it lol

Back