800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
What d**ks HSR is not great...
Children like me are now flooding in at HSR from school...

2 wallriders and punters (same people) stole 1st or 2nd from me...
last turn pushed me off from behind and used me as a cornering aid and I get a ramming penalty... bulls***.... the race before I got pitted for my second time... by a [IT].... best reason I could think is I overtook him at thye S curve... and he drafts to kill me off...
BUT he sucks so badly I waitred 2 times to get revenge...

WTF people race clean and fair... winning isnt everything (mainly is...)

I so cant wait for private rooms. what a crappy race update lol

Im pissed off to GTA...

only way to beat 'em is to keep enough distance in between you and them.. only overtake in spots where you know you can leave them in the dust, that way in the next corner they don't smash you. know what i mean?

Just had the best night of racing, ran a losing 7:29:454 to a 7:29:398.:scared:

We have been using team speak, it's like having private rooms.

only way to beat 'em is to keep enough distance in between you and them.. only overtake in spots where you know you can leave them in the dust, that way in the next corner they don't smash you. know what i mean?
Thats right, if you know your coming up to pass a punter keep a little bit of distance until the corner where you deffinately pull away from them on.👍
Peace;)

I like it when they wall ride around turn 2, i almost always beat them to the S-curve then they try to punt me on entry but are still ghoasted and fly off in to the grass muhahahahahahahaa.

I know what you mean but I never knew until it happened really. caught up at the S curves and overtook. This was 1st lap so I had catchup time.

Off to HSR now

Three cheers for the Royal Mail.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Recieved my PAL copy from the UK today. 👍

Look forward to seeing some familiar tags at HSR a little later on. :)

Could someone check my car to see if it has PUNT ME on it!! At least five times on HSR and FUJI i have been punted! After awhile road rage sets in, so i'm taking the rest of the day off!! See everyone tomorrow!

@DaddyVDUB: Yes, I've encountered Blue Steed on numerous occasions; he uses a blue Amuse if I'm not mistaken? Like you said, his driving is really good.

12 september PAL

BAD DAY TO RACE....

Last 6 races involved...

Wallriding...
Shunting...
Brake checking...
Punters...
Idiots...

and more....

I got brake checked on the straight and that failed lol
(I didnt do anything was the thing that puzzled me...)

I nearly got braked checked again (This time because he blocked my overtake on the straight...)

Wallriding... WTH its common now. 4/6 races I just played had a wallrider... (some the same person ha...)

Its difficult when you catch back up and then have to worry about where to overtaking such cheaters...

Wont matter I took 3/6 Golds anyways yay and boo...

I think people have some problems with a GTP tag... why.... :grumpy:

I'll be at HSR from next xx.24 and then for a few races. White (as always) ... Viper. Trying to keep a cool head and a clean driving :sly:

EDIT: Great racing, for many hours. Thanks mr geez, as always, when you're around things get more fun and more challenging. A few punters around but none was really capable of ruining our races.

I'd like to mention that I met tonight a great racer, from Italy - Nexus72 - he is on my friends list now, but my italian is so poor I can't even explian him that he should visit this site and become a member of this community.

Last edited:
I'll be at HSR from next xx.24 and then for a few races. White (as always) ... Viper. Trying to keep a cool head and a clean driving :sly:

EDIT: Great racing, for many hours. Thanks mr geez, as always, when you're around things get more fun and more challenging. A few punters around but none was really capable of ruining our races.

I'd like to mention that I met tonight a great racer, from Italy - Nexus72 - he is on my friends list now, but my italian is so poor I can't even explian him that he should visit this site and become a member of this community.

Yea 3 nights ago I met Nexus aswell. Brilliant race at HSR.

Two S2000 trying for 1st. about 12+ overtakes in the 7 laps It twas great.

Dang the morning has childish drivers...
Woot 10 second lead finish :D

ALot GTP memberss...this last race even though one of the GTP members touched me just a bit on the last curve...it was amazing to hold my Amuse GT1....wowwww!!! Still got third! :P

ALot GTP memberss...this last race even though one of the GTP members touched me just a bit on the last curve...it was amazing to hold my Amuse GT1....wowwww!!! Still got third! :P

How many GTP tags are on? I can only find one when I race...

I still cant get a 1:02 at Free Run...
only a 1:03:1xxx...

The S2000 is truley a beast for HSR a few 1st places today 👍

Back