800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
I hate people who weave in the straights when I follow them it makes me look stupid... plus theres no point you'll get passed sooner or later

Only time I weave on the straights is when Im drifting :lol:

Its irratating that, some times I have been blatantly quicker but they dont give up and end up causing a crash usually.

Is this truely true

i wouldn't be complaining here otherwise really !

it's not like 1 maybe unintentional hit... at least 3 wich got me off track and 1 to a french driver wich finished him of.

but im all fo giving him the benefit of doubt here, maybe wrong tyres or something

but im all fo giving him the benefit of doubt here, maybe wrong tyres or something

Could be lag :dopey: or the other driver spun in pressure like me I worry about the person overtaking and try as best being safe and usually ends up me crashing somehow :lol:

I admit I can be violent but depends on what I have drank :D

i wouldn't be complaining here otherwise really !

it's not like 1 maybe unintentional hit... at least 3 wich got me off track and 1 to a french driver wich finished him of.

I find the people who cause the most accidents are one of two, noobs who haven't got their car set up properly and it handles like a pig or they just arn't skilled enough to control it, or people who are good sometimes forget how fast they are and dont make allowances for the slower players.

minimal, why do you push people who overtake on the straight in the wall, and weave from left to right on the straight ?

I didn't push anyone out, but you did it to me, I slipped out...

And why I weave on the straight, because I don't trust most of the drivers, and they slipstream, and punt me out. I had a race recently with Fastaz, and I didn't do thi to him, because I was sure he is fair.

I find the people who cause the most accidents are one of two, noobs who haven't got their car set up properly and it handles like a pig or they just arn't skilled enough to control it, or people who are good sometimes forget how fast they are and dont make allowances for the slower players.

I agree. The fact that non race team members or new racers dont understand the importance of safe passing and just do as they please to get ahead...

Oh brake checking has died down but I did get two from a driver... no biggy I passed him safely.

Oh I nearly got brake checked once and I was about to overtake and just missed by a hair. Truely scary.

Ive got school tomorow... yes Im young... but anyways off to prepare 👍

Couldnt have been that bad...pride is involved when wearing a tag...

Is this truely true

Tonight I had many cases, when I tried to be cautius, and took a corner at the outer line in order to evade accidents, but some follow me, and crashed straight in to me. At the first corner, many go to the inner line, and try to wall ride me...

If crashed into Sven in straight, it was totally unintentional - I never did anything like this, not especially with this identity.

I didn't push anyone out, but you did it to me, I slipped out...

And why I weave on the straight, because I don't trust most of the drivers, and they slipstream, and punt me out. I had a race recently with Fastaz, and I didn't do thi to him, because I was sure he is fair.

i'd like to punch the people the swurve on the straights square in the face. you say you do it because you don't trust people to pass you without hitting you? straightaways are for GOING STRAIGHT, IDIOTS. if you're afraid he's gonna get too close and punt you in the corner, then back off and let him pass. he'll screw up eventually if he doesn't have the skill to not rear-end you.

all you're doing by swurving is looking stupid, and running the risk of causing a wreck.

most drivers DONT punt minority does, treating everybody without clan tags as punters is a bit like racism

Tonight it worse than ever. I rmember you finished in front of me - by overtaking me dirty.

I mentioned, that my car is tuned for speed - I think I will change it to allow shoter braking... anyway, if i really crashed into you in the straight: I apologize.

i'd like to punch the people the swurve on the straights square in the face. you say you do it because you don't trust people to pass you without hitting you? straightaways are for GOING STRAIGHT, IDIOTS. if you're afraid he's gonna get too close and punt you in the corner, then back off and let him pass. he'll screw up eventually if he doesn't have the skill to not rear-end you.

all you're doing by swurving is looking stupid, and running the risk of causing a wreck.

Exactly, if a car is faster than me, then its faster, its only fair to let them pass on the straights, its not like they are going to go anywhere fast...

I think you are going too far this time. You may not like it, but this isn't like hitting the brake, or pushing somebody out. So you shoud back off with the language of yours.

Anyways I wish to have a face cam when I catch up from the punters who me. Id find it pretty funny :lol:

Overtaking is usually at the straights dangerous places would be T1 most cars go wide... T2 is alright unless your brakes lock and well SMASH into the person ahead... S curves are alright take the insides are safest and Last turn I usually go wide then slip in about 105mph and floor it out of the corner.

Exactly, if a car is faster than me, then its faster, its only fair to let them pass on the straights, its not like they are going to go anywhere fast...

Usually I am fast out of the corner in the main straight, and I am able to overtake there, then they slipstream me, and push me out. I overtook Sven, still finished behind him, and because of him, that's a fact.

And I usually begin at the end of the grid, so I am in this situation really often.

I think you are going too far this time. You may not like it, but this isn't like hitting the brake, or pushing somebody out. So you shoud back off with the language of yours.

i don't think you realize what your saying, man. you swurve to keep people from passing. it IS like brake-checking and punting, because if i've got a run on you, and you're swurving back and forth, chances are you'll hit me. it's stupid, and unsafe. you want clean, fair racing, but you swurve on the straights?

i'll stick with what i said about you.

Last edited:
i thought that it was racing courtesy to only change position once when being overtaken by a faster car. by swerving you were preventing me multiple times to overtake, and aventualy caused me to crash.

then i cought up and two or three time we went into a turn together (once you on the outside, once me) and instead of keaping your line, and going 'straight' you 'floated' into me, causing me to go off raod or into the wall. you did the same with the franch guy when entering the tunnel.

I would very gladly leave it by this, and not let this get out of hand, i complained because i was very surpised to see this. Let's move on, and have a clean fight over ith at HSR next time we meet online

goodnight everybody

Usually I am fast out of the corner in the main straight, and I am able to overtake there, then they slipstream me, and push me out. I overtook Sven, still finished behind him, and because of him, that's a fact.

And I usually begin at the end of the grid, so I am in this situation really often.

There are ways of stopping them doing that, such as taking a different driving line, there are ways of driving defensively without being unfair.

i thought that it was racing courtesy to only change position once when being overtaken by a faster car. by swerving you were preventing me multiple times to overtake, and aventualy caused me to crash.

then i cought up and two or three time we went into a turn together (once you on the outside, once me) and instead of keaping your line, and going 'straight' you 'floated' into me, causing me to go off raod or into the wall. you did the same with the franch guy when entering the tunnel.

I would very gladly leave it by this, and not let this get out of hand, i complained because i was very surpised to see this. Let's move on, and have a clean fight over ith at HSR next time we meet online

goodnight everybody

Sorry for that, wasn't intentional, and I remember once losing my line - that's true. Visibility from the Ford GT is bad - but I am always trying to give space to those in the nearby. Thus tonight was really miserable, I was a little fed up, I have to admit.

I will re-tune the car for better cornering, hope that will help.

Sorry again!

P.S. This is why the race with stock cars was a lot better, less differences in braking points, etc..

i'll stick with what i said about you.

In any community, this is unacceptable. Ether you back off, either the mods back you off, either I will delete my GTP account. I'm not used to have school boys around, who talk like this.

Oh no double, triple or quadruple posting 👍

Why are we acting childish? School is around the corner but I dont think we need to be influenced...

Let all start on a new slide everyone... people make mistakes and s*** happens :lol:

In any community, this is unacceptable. Ether you back off, either the mods back you off, either I will delete my GTP account. I'm not used to have school boys around, who talk like this.

look man, don't tell me to back off and then call me a school boy. seriously, dude. call the mods. i don't care. they can remove me from these boards, tell me to chill out, whatever. the fact remains that you swurve to avoid getting passed, and it's noob-status.

Last edited:
Sorry for that, wasn't intentional, and I remember once losing my line - that's true. Visibility from the Ford GT is bad - but I am always trying to give space to those in the nearby. Thus tonight was really miserable, I was a little fed up, I have to admit.

I will re-tune the car for better cornering, hope that will help.

Sorry again!

P.S. This is why the race with stock cars was a lot better, less differences in braking points, etc..

ok!
no hard feelings, and realy hope to race you again!

i must admit i know the feeling, two or three races in a row with bad experience can realy put you off!

i have had some fun lately though at HSR, off course with fastas... and he realy is!
also CARBONLOVER is great fun to race, kilroy-01, bremsbirne, ...

edit:
c'mon guys, this is not what i intended to start

Last edited:
Oh no double, triple or quadruple posting 👍

Why are we acting childish? School is around the corner but I dont think we need to be influenced...

Let all start on a new slide everyone... people make mistakes and s*** happens :lol:

Don't know yet how to multiple quote, now I see was dirty again. But saying to another member "idiot" fits. Cool! :embarrassed:))

By the way, I adressed that one to one specific person, who referred to the school just a bit earlier. Start a new slide - you did your own bit to do it...

Don't know yet how to multiple quote, now I see was dirty again. But saying to another member "idiot" fits. Cool! :embarrassed:))

By the way, I adressed that one to one specific person, who referred to the school just a bit earlier. Start a new slide - you did your own bit to do it...

swurving at 170+mph is idiotic.

anyway, anyone hit 197mph in T1 yet?

Back