80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,559 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
...just like if it were an Audi fender ;)

:lol:👍

I hope the yellow flag period ends soon, so it doesn't harm the possible distance record.
 
And the TV channel I watch Le Mans on, decides to show a private jet landing. For a moment I thought it was going to land on the Mulsanne straight. :D

Would be awesome.
 
Probably so that Dr. Urlich can walk up to him and punch him in the face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"And zis iz for driving like an arse when you were wid Peugueot"
 
Is it possible for a race to end in full course caution?
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"And zis iz for driving like an arse when you were wid Peugueot"
I can already imagine what he's doing now:

"Memo to zelf: Don't let zem Frenchies drive my carz again, verdammt!"
 
Some dead animal there O.o *****.
 
In 7 minutes, the safety car should leave according to race officials.
 
Luminis
I can already imagine what he's doing now:

"Memo to zelf: Don't let zem Frenchies drive my carz again, verdammt!"

"Zu ninkempoop. Zu vill nut dvive zis car! ****ing frenchies."
 
Around 10 minutes for removing the safety car, said the race director.
 
Another GT Ferrari incident!!!
 
Eurosport replays scared me for a second :lol:
 
There would be a ferrari in the same shot. :lol:
 
Ferrari got in the way of Mcnish.
Ban these damn Ferraris LOL
 
McNish just needs to say hello to the barrier after passing a Ferrari.
Force of habbit :)
 
A-ha! McNish crashed avoiding a Ferrari!

Lol
 
There was a replay of the #2 Audi crash around Porsche Curves. The car didn't make contact with another car, but I think a Ferrari 458 startled him. :crazy:
 
Ferrari's always causing trouble for LMP1 cars...
 
Mark
Ferrari got in the way of Mcnish.
Ban these damn Ferraris LOL

Ferrari is an accident magnet.
 
McNish just needs to say hello to the barrier after passing a Ferrari.
Force of habbit :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it the lack of sleep or this thread is getting funnier by the minute?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back