80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one else will host, then I'll do it. My internet rocks!
Will post room number in a bit.

:eek:Wow, over 5100 posts on this thread!:eek:

I come back after 6 hours and I missed 2,000 of those posts. :lol:

Luckily I returned just in time for the finish. I was afraid the stream I was using last night had shut down again.

If no one else will host, then I'll do it. My internet rocks!

Awesome! I'll go and add some LMPs to my favourites list now. I need some sweet shots for my next GT5 photomode update 👍

BTW, it's possible to select day-night cycle for online track days as well, right?

Congratulations to Audi for the 1-2-3-5. First ever hybrid victor at Le Mans.:cheers:

Unlucky for Toyota, but I think they've made their mark. Hopefully 2013 will bring more luck.

2nd live race watched in full, and first as a member of GTP. It's been a fun thread guys. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Yeah finally I can leave this thread alone, been hell to create and maintain, but also an epic laugh :cheers: to GTP!

Over the period I wasnt here I missed 3500 posts roughy :mad:

Congratulations to Audi, Starworks, Ferrari & Corvette :)👍

13-1.png

14-1.png

15-1.png

16-1.png

17-1.png

I guess I could pop in on the Le mans lobby once i have moved my modem back to its original place, hardwired the ps3 and cleaned up the trash that i made during the night while trying to keep myself fed and hydrated.

Otherwise, Congratulations to Audi, Rebellion, Starworks, Ferrari and Corvette!

And to all of you here on GTPlanet for keeping up the spirit during the highs and lows of the race.

I shall meet you all later on at Le Mans.

uMadson?
ehh don't worry. Write another race report yo. :P

I'm surprised more people haven't posted about that thing :lol: Don't know how a race would go in LMPs for me, but maybe there's enough people to warrant a second lobby? 16 isn't enough for something like this.

I'm surprised more people haven't posted about that thing :lol: Don't know how a race would go in LMPs for me, but maybe there's enough people to warrant a second lobby? 16 isn't enough for something like this.

Finally I shall have my revenge after my poor performance at N24 >=D

A big thank you to Furinkazen for keeping this thread updated throughout event.

Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back