80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ScreenShot2012-06-17at63855PM-1.jpg

Was using this to watch the race, if only I had a bigger screen.

And reason I didn;t update OP with vids mid race was because of spoiler alerts.

Not intending to spam. :)
But here's the room number of the room I'm hosting again. 1472-6399-8494-1423-1207.

And indeed, thanks to Furin forkazen for creating this thread. Been great fun.

I will be on GT5 in 15 mins time.

And thanks for the Tree'ing on epic proportions, Furinkazen! :)👍

Indeed, well done Furinkazen 👍 fun thread for the past few weeks and this weekend

Great thread you've made. :cheers:

Now, just waiting for next year... :nervous: :dopey:

Not intending to spam. :)
But here's the room number of the room I'm hosting again. 1472-6399-8494-1423-1207.

And indeed, thanks to Furin forkazen for creating this thread. Been great fun.

:lol: The tree'ing has been my pleasure. New avatar as well :gtpflag:

The really relevant bit was the Lola/Toyota/Lotus/whatever else car thar broke the perfect Audi result, but then again "relevant" is also relative here.

Le Mans really needs competition, but even if automakers are willing to dump enough money on an effort, they are 11 years behind Audi in terms of reliability and expertisse and know-how, and when they cannot take them down most of the times they simply drop the program (add to that that economics are crap right now).

As much as I hate Toyota, I hope they'll be back next year ad that Peugeot, as much as I hate them too, also get their program running again. Porsche returning to the top-tier class would for sure put some excitement in the race... heck, even if they just make the Audi team worry about having a rival car behind them for the entire race, it will be better than this.

I'm coming in 5 minutes or so.

sigh, so much epicness in a day. nice to be talking to y'all.

Congrats to Audi!!!

Still am hoping to see someone else bring some solid competition to next years race.

Been a good thread guys!!!

I also have to chime in and congratulate Adrián Fernandez for the third place in the GT class.

Good thread guys, lets do this again next year.

Congrats to Audi and to all of you guys here on GTPlanet! Was my first time I was keeping up with this thread in real time with the race and it was entertaining! :gtpflag:

Toyota, better get your game up for next year!! This time 3 TS030's!!

Goodnight/morning to all. Peace out!!

Here's to the longest yearly Le Mans thread on :gtpflag: :cheers:

Here are my final few shots of the race

18-1.png

19-1.png

20-1.png

And I'm sure in the lobby my GT-One can serve up some Toyota Revenge!! :D

Congratulations audi, and thanks toyota for trying to stop them from running away with it when your cars were still in the running.

Great job Audi! I had hoped for another crash so the Rebellion could take 3rd, but 4th is amazing too. I can already barely wait for 2013, hopefully Toyota will win!

Well, I'm off. Big thanks again for everyone. I'd be glad to joing you in GT5 but I'm not in the mood or the capacity to go for a drive now :lol:. I'm knackered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back