82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,574 views
Audi is on it's 4th and final stint on the tyres.

Porsche on it's 2nd/3rd.

So...both will have one final change of tires before the race is over?
 
The SC needs to be out, way too dangerous for racing speed!
 
The SC needs to be out, way too dangerous for racing speed!

They won't throw an SC now as they will know surely it will kill the lead battle. Unless they both get caught by the same safety car?
 
Just woke up

what happened to the #7 Toyota?!
 
Audi will change tyres and driver in the next stop.

If Porsche are doing 4 stints then they will change after another stint.
 
Just woke up

what happened to the #7 Toyota?!

A Ferrari crashed into it, what else? Was there any other reason, why a car had to retired other than the reason being a Ferrari? :P
No, I don't really know, it stopped on the Mulsanne straight I believe.
 
You gotta love how they move these cars like they are toys. Think of giants playing slot cars.
 
They won't throw an SC now as they will know surely it will kill the lead battle. Unless they both get caught by the same safety car?

I don't know, but safety first.
 
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL MAKING PREDICTIONS FOR THIS RACE?! HAVE YOU LEARNT NOTHING FROM THE PAST...(checks watch)...21 AND A BIT HOURS?! :p

It is fair to say it won't be the #8 Toyota or the #2 Audi. It will be between the Porsche of Bernhard/Hartley/Webber and the Gene/Kristensen/Di Grassi Audi.

But this may well be the biggest and most prestigious race in the world but it is part of a larger picture; the WEC. The 6hrs of the Americas in September which is the next round of the WEC offers Toyota the perfect chance to exact some revenge on Audi and Porsche. I still think drivers like Sarrazin, Wurz, Nakajima and Davidson are decent drivers.
 
#97 Aston is in the pits? What happened here? Anyone know?
 
It is fair to say it won't be the #8 Toyota or the #2 Audi. It will be between the Porsche of Bernhard/Hartley/Webber and the Gene/Kristensen/Di Grassi Audi.

But this may well be the biggest and most prestigious race in the world but it is part of a larger picture; the WEC. The 6hrs of the Americas in September which is the next round of the WEC offers Toyota the perfect chance to exact some revenge on Audi and Porsche. I still think drivers like Sarrazin, Wurz, Nakajima and Davidson are decent drivers.
Nobody cares about the WEC this weekend, this is Le Mans.
 
I'm guessing you guys are over the moon with the Porsche leading
 
Aston going bafk out. Don't know what happened there...
 
I'm guessing you guys are over the moon with the Porsche leading

I am as excited as the Netherlands beats Spain with 5 - 1 the other day. I can hardly contain myself

OMG-Im-so-excited.gif
 
They won't throw an SC now as they will know surely it will kill the lead battle. Unless they both get caught by the same safety car?

Isn't Le Mans using Code 60 now? When the SC comes out all cars do 60mph in their current place, preserving all positions.
 
Back