82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,574 views
How would this strategy work out? I r not gd wit strategiz :confused:
Well the 2 was about 30 seconds behind the 20 when the 20 pit. Then the 2 was 20 seconds ahead of the 20 when he came out of the pits. Therefore the difference is 50 seconds. So if the Audi has a lead of 50 seconds or more he will maintain it after his next pit stop.
 
You guys have no idea the wonders that 1 hour power nap did for me, lol
 
Dempsey racing is still just one spot off from a podium finish. Seems like this guy will have to come back next year for another go.
 
According to the weather forecast, we may not be getting any more rain until the end of the race.. All clear 👍
 
The Audi has built a delta over 1 minute, after their next stop Audi should hold a 16-20 second lead depending on the lap Lotterer runs here.
 
Webber has lost 13 seconds to the Audi on the 2 full laps he's done.
 
Porsche are almost certainly nursing a serious problem.
 
He was 4th last year too.
Yeah, it seems like he just doesn't have the car to help the team take it home. I think he still needs more practice with racing on the international level
 
Webber has lost 13 seconds to the Audi on the 2 full laps he's done.

On pace alone, I think he's done.. But the #2 Audi has yet to make a full service right?
 
What happen'd with Webber?
They were filming a seemingly relaxed Webber in his chair in the Porsche box, when he suddenly jumped up and sprinted to the back as if chased by a swarm of wasps. He had to prepare for a driver change one or two laps earlier than he expected.
 
Porsche nr. 20 is just plain sad. It's so slow!
 
Another 4 seconds on that lap.

I think it will be close. Around 3ish seconds.
 
Porsche had a slow puncture.
 


"Please, sir, I want some door."
 
Audi's lead after this stop should be 26 seconds.
 
They were filming a seemingly relaxed Webber in his chair in the Porsche box, when he suddenly jumped up and sprinted to the back as if chased by a swarm of wasps. He had to prepare for a driver change one or two laps earlier than he expected.
LOL Mark Webber the Don (e).
 
Surely the #20 has some sort of problem, the #14 is lapping similar pace to the Audi.
 
Surely the #20 has some sort of problem, the #14 is lapping similar pace to the Audi.

See this is what I meant earlier when I asked if the Porsche was sandbagging, in qualifying they were as fast if not faster than Audi.
 
I'm hugely surprised by that stop, he'll have a huge lead now
 
Back