82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,563 views
I remember reading that earlier today - 'tis a good read.
 
How much is the online eurosport package?
 
not sure but I know you can buy the hd race stream on the wec website.probably cheaper than signing up to eurosport
That does not include Le Mans.
 
Just in time for Test Day, a map with the Mrashall Posts! :D
Resized_lemans_marshals_posts_2013.JPG
 
But is it really gonna be that much different this year?
 
That's dated 2013
I know that, but I imagine the recent reconfigurations have some of the posts close to where they were from last year.
 
Audi running an asymmetrical set up with there car, trying improve tyre wear on the left hand side with turning vanes.
 
Audi running an asymmetrical set up with there car, trying improve tyre wear on the left hand side with turning vanes.
Dunno if Death the Kid (Soul Eater) would be cool with that idea. I imagine anime fans will get the gist with that line.
 
Dunno if Death the Kid (Soul Eater) would be cool with that idea. I imagine anime fans will get the gist with that line.

AMR got given a 5ltr fuel increase to 95l so they could do 13/14 laps. However of course they can't fit that in the car. Currently they can barely go below 4:00 mark. Also Ferrari got granted new aero kits for this season but AMR didn't...

EDIT: http://jalopnik.com/24-hours-of-le-mans-app-will-finally-stream-the-entire-1583292174

EDIT:
LM P1 :
1. n°8 - Toyota (3'23"014)
2. n°7 - Toyota (3'23"156)
3. n°3 - Audi (3'24"453)

LM P2 :
1. n°26 - Morgan Nissan (3'37"795)
2. n°48 - Oreca Nissan (3'38"286)
3. n°36 - Alpine Nissan (3'39"026)

GTE Pro :
1. n°92 - Porsche (3'57''260)
2. n°51 - Ferrari (3'57''483)
3. n°52 - Ferrari (3'57''993)

GTE Am :
1. n°90 - Ferrari (3'57''403)
2. n°72 - Ferrari (3'57''569)
3. n°61 - Ferrari (3'58''440)
 
Last edited:
I would have if my plans for June were sorted out further in advance... :(
 
Where can we find testday times?
 
Teams I'm rooting for
LMP1: Porsche
LMP2: G-Drive
GT-Pro: Corvette Racing
GT-Am: Krohn Racing
 
So my question is, is Rebellion now regretting developing their own car to compete against themselves?
 
So my question is, is Rebellion now regretting developing their own car to compete against themselves?
I think the ACO were heavy-handed in assuring Rebellion that they'd have someone to compete with. I would be.
 
Back