8th GTP Formula 1 World Championship

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 867 comments
delimitri
ok cheers matty mc, where do i find the op, and who do i gave my psn name to..

The op is the first post on the first page. It stands for original post.

And I'm not 100% sure on Mr.S' PSN.

Mr. S doesn't have PSN - PSN has Mr. S. I'll send PSN requests to everyone tonight (probably shortly before the race), so stay tuned. Shaggy is reading the thread as well, so shame on you for not joining us for this one, mate. :P

Just replying here to say I got your PM about the friend request's :)👍

Pardonnez moi Mr. S;

I may have deleted your friend request by accident as I had no idea what PSN tag you were using (Bjork,from Iceland?) :)

Please re-send request before race; I'll be online warming up :sly:

Last edited:
Pardonnez moi Mr. S;

I may have deleted your friend request by accident as I had no idea what PSN tag you were using :)

Please re-send request before race; I'll be online warming up :sly:

My PSN hasn't been posted on here for a reason, I just don't like seeing it posted openly - however, your assumption is correct.

11/11 setups not allowed? Daw.

It's not that much of an advantage anymore but I prefer keeping it clean.

Last edited:
Mr. S
Supposed to, yep - but it's still giving an advantage over other setups, apparently.

Nah, i drive a lot faster with your setups Mr.S
I'm also expecting an accident free race, so i'll be careful on my overtakes, as lag screws me over.
And as long as i have fun, i don't care about a podium, because i know i'm not on the same level.

How long will the race go on until?

I don't want to be on any longer than 10 :S

Thought the race started at 8

A 50% race will typically last around 40-50 minutes, no worries. Including qualifying that might be 5 to 10 past 10, at the most. :)

Supposed to, yep - but it's still giving an advantage over other setups, apparently.

NO, it does not give any advantage!

I did a 1.22.4xx with 11/11 and a 1.22.4xx with 6/6
And at my lap with 6/6 I was 0.2sec faster at the end of sector 2 before I made a mistake in the final sector

I can't be bothered with that.

Overtake, then forced into a crash twice.

Connection was crap anyway.

Sorry, I'm out.

Back