8th GTP Formula 1 World Championship

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 867 comments
i lost the front wing on the 2nd corner when i got spun when i tried to avoid mr s who had spun, ended up doing 3 stops because the pits put the wrong tyres on, but was good fun even though the rain is deadly lol

Ugh sorry Mr. S my PM didn't send. I couldn't make the race. If I was logged on to PSN at the time, I was AFK. Yo could put me as a reserve driver for RBR as of now.

Last edited:
I took this race as easy as i could. I don't like racing in rain, so i hoped it would clear out... but it didn't.

So i was driving as gently as possible, didn't got involved in any accident, and - i think some noticed - was going wide to make way faster drivers.

Finished great 5th place, which i find with my really gentle driving is amazing result.

When my teammate was closing in i get this message :"Jerry is faster than you, do you understand ?". So i'm glad Ferrari did good in Malaysia :)

PS. WHEN Mr.S will show results ?

bazylfox
I took this race as easy as i could. I don't like racing in rain, so i hoped it would clear out... but it didn't.

So i was driving as gently as possible, didn't got involved in any accident, and - i think some noticed - was going wide to make way faster drivers.

Finished great 5th place, which i find with my really gentle driving is amazing result.

When my teammate was closing in i get this message :"Jerry is faster than you, do you understand ?". So i'm glad Ferrari did good in Malaysia :)

PS. WHEN Mr.S will show results ?

"Fernando is faster then you, but at least you're faster then Felipe" :lol:

...Someone's sure taking their time posting the results...

I'm so sorry for last night. I was practicing during week but only on dry.

During Sunday i was practicing on wet, but when i try to do some races on-line my game suddenly loose video frame rate. And i was impossible to play, more to that i didn't finish a single race because disconnections from server.

Somehow i knew deep inside me that i will get disconnected but despite that i tried to race anyway. Well i blame technical problems this time. Best solution is to forget about past weekend and prepare for next one:tup:

V12Engine
I'm so sorry for last night. I was practicing during week but only on dry.

During Sunday i was practicing on wet, but when i try to do some races on-line my game suddenly loose video frame rate. And i was impossible to play, more to that i didn't finish a single race because disconnections from server.

Somehow i knew deep inside me that i will get disconnected but despite that i tried to race anyway. Well i blame technical problems this time. Best solution is to forget about past weekend and prepare for next one:tup:

Yeah, I hope you can make it for the next one.

When my teammate was closing in i get this message :"Jerry is faster than you, do you understand ?". So i'm glad Ferrari did good in Malaysia

Lol, great racing bazyl. Looking forward to China...with a bit of practice I think we can bag some BIG points next weekend ;)

a_start_melb_2011-6-470x313.jpg

Malaysian Grand Prix

Qualifying

1 - 1:34.215
Germany.png
Baumi27 - Marussia Virgin Racing
2 - +2.870
Germany.png
Mr.S - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes
3 - +3.280
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams
4 - +4.402
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus
5 - +4.737
Antarctica.png
Jerry 786 - Scuderia Ferrari
6 - +5.577
Northern%20Ireland.png
davybrowndog10 - Red Bull Racing
7 - +13.285
Poland.png
bazylfox - Scuderia Ferrari
8 - +19.713
Northern%20Ireland.png
delimitri - Lotus Renault GP
9 - +-----
Canada.png
BlacqueJacques - AT&T Williams
10 - +----
United%20Kingdom.png
V12Engine - Team Lotus

Race

1 -
Germany.png
Baumi27 - Marussia Virgin Racing
2 -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams
3 -
Antarctica.png
Jerry 786 - Scuderia Ferrari
4 -
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus
5 -
Poland.png
bazylfox - Scuderia Ferrari
6 -
Canada.png
BlacqueJacques - AT&T Williams
7 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
davybrowndog10 - Red Bull Racing

DNF but points have been awarded by the game

8 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
delimitri - Lotus Renault GP
9 -
Germany.png
Mr.S - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes
10 -
United%20Kingdom.png
V12Engine - Team Lotus

Standings

1 -
Canada.png
jcm - Team Lotus - 37 points
2 -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams - 36 points
3 -
Germany.png
Baumi27 - Marussia Virgin Racing - 25 points
4 -
Canada.png
BlacqueJacques - AT&T Williams - 23 points
5 -
Poland.png
bazylfox - Scuderia Ferrari - 20 points
6 -
Antarctica.png
Jerry 786 - Scuderia Ferrari - 15 points
7 -
Germany.png
Mr.S - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes - 14 points
8 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
davybrowndog10 - Red Bull Racing - 12 points
9 -
United%20Kingdom.png
V12Engine - Team Lotus - 9 points
10 -
Northern%20Ireland.png
delimitri - Lotus Renault GP - 8 points

1 - AT&T Williams - 59 points
2 - Team Lotus - 46 points
3 - Scuderia Ferrari - 35 points
4 - Marussia Virgin Racing - 25 points
5 - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes - 14 points
6 - Red Bull Racing - 12 points
7 - Lotus Renault GP - 8 points

Last edited:
I held back at the start to see and avoid any carnage in turn one. Slipped on the curbs in quali so never put in a timed lap.

Tried to stay clean all race; only one spin all race, but I think I stopped too many times; I was unsure how long the intermediates would last. Oh well, lesson learned.

I think the rain also contributed to the occasional glitch/frame drop for me during the race; but the connection held.

I hope China is dry and I can achieve a better result for AT&T Williams; well done Baumi27 , teammate PAWEL17, and Jerry 786

i did finish the race mr s, saying under my name DNF, how come delemtri is ahead of me in the standings and i have finished ahead of him in both races???

chinese-flag-640.jpg

SUNDAY - 8:30pm GMT (9:30pm CET) - Please inform me in advance (message me) if you can't make it!​

Guys,

I'm not feeling like racing with other people this week, still. So I won't be there, I'm sorry. Could anyone please take care of the hosting and take pictures of the qualifying and race results? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Mr. S
Guys,

I'm not feeling like racing with other people this week, still. So I won't be there, I'm sorry. Could anyone please take care of the hosting and take pictures of the qualifying and race results? It'd be greatly appreciated.

:( Hopefully you can make it next week. I think I can host the race. I don't have everyone added on PSN though, so I can try to send invites out to people (you can make it easier and send me an invite though...).

It's my personal stuff, so I don't want to detain you people from racing.

JCM, you could invite people by name, that'd work. I'm not sure if the lobby will remain open if I'm starting it and leave.

Mr. S
It's my personal stuff, so I don't want to detain you people from racing.

JCM, you could invite people by name, that'd work. I'm not sure if the lobby will remain open if I'm starting it and leave.

Yeah, if you start the lobby and leave, someone else will become the host, so that way everyone would definately be invited. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to invite everyone. I'll just have to make sure that the picture of results isn't blurry :lol:

Alright then, I'll start the lobby at 8:20pm GMT then and save you the typing and such, no worries. I'll just spectate or leave before the race. I'm usually taking pictures using my old iPhone and they're good enough, no worries. :)

Mr. S
Alright then, I'll start the lobby at 8:20pm GMT then and save you the typing and such, no worries. I'll just spectate or leave before the race. I'm usually taking pictures using my old iPhone and they're good enough, no worries. :)

Thanks, and you don't have to worry about staying a long time, as soon as someone else is in the room you can leave. And yeah, I think I'll just have to take the picture closer to the screen so it's not blurry :)

I'm sorry for the double post, however I think this does need another post

PSN will be down for maintainance starting from 30 minutes before the race. This is a confirmed shutdown in North America, and it is assumed that it will be shut down worldwide. I will definately not be able to host.

If PSN does work in the rest of the world then feel free to race without me and BlacquesJacques.

Last edited:
Back