90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
Unfortunately for me, I can't race with you in the championship guys... Monday I finish School at 18h30 EST and I have a lot of studies to do. And the Sundays, I work. Have a good Championship guys !

Final test is tomorrow night (friday). First race is Sunday at Silverstone. Please join us for testing to familiarize yourself with your competitors on track.

I hope everyone is ready for todays race! The room will be open around 3pm eastern time. I will post the room # when I open it. Hope to see everyone there!

I will try and get up in time but I might miss qualifying. Would it be ok if I missed qualifying and started at the back of the grid?

I will try and get up in time but I might miss qualifying. Would it be ok if I missed qualifying and started at the back of the grid?
Qualifying is a part of the race procedures. Unless we do it separately, if you miss qualifying you will miss the race. Though we could discuss it and restart the race after qualifying is finished. But you should be ok if you join withing a half an hour or so of room opening.

Qualifying is a part of the race procedures. Unless we do it separately, if you miss qualifying you will miss the race. Though we could discuss it and restart the race after qualifying is finished. But you should be ok if you join withing a half an hour or so of room opening.
Sorry I forgot about GT6's new qualifying feature. I'll try to get up in time but don't count on it.

Can I swap to the Supra but still Sundays?

The jag black cockpit is horrible but I have also got the Supra quicker than the Jag now round SS.

Last edited:
Room is now open...

Rd.1 Silverstone-

silverstone-bg-300x187.png

SUNDAY ROOM NUMBER-

1472-6118-3916-1738-3674

Sunday Race COMPLETE​

Last edited:
Sorry I quit. I had to leave due to back pain and tiredness. I'd raced in a team endurance event over Saturday into Sunday and was feeling laggy so decided to call it a day. I'll be there for the next race at Spa.

Sorry I quit. I had to leave due to back pain and tiredness. I'd raced in a team endurance event over Saturday into Sunday and was feeling laggy so decided to call it a day. I'll be there for the next race at Spa.
No problem! As long as you have reason and its not just some rage quit its not a big deal.

Sorry for being late joining guys!

I didn't have a sorted setup and didn't even get 6th on the straight but from the start 2 guys disappeared and never saw them again (although when I quit they were still on the server, just not the track). So it was just 2 cars in the GTS class, I was the slower of the two but happy to drive all night until FlyinHawaiian77 left so I left!

Hopefully numbers pick up, we need more GTS drivers!!!

It was good until the rain gathered on track. Got hectic there. Fresh hosting tonights race @6:30pm eastern.

It wasn't too hectic because everyone was miles away from each other on the track. Everyone just slowed down alot and made more mistakes.

Going to pass on this series. Had a lot to do yesterday and forgot.
2nd reason is I don't like running on race hard tires and racing in rain is not fun either.
Good luck

Hey guys. I'm sorry I didn't show up, flu is taking it's toll. :(

Oh, i just noticed it's been postponed. Nothing lost then.

Going to pass on this series. Had a lot to do yesterday and forgot.
2nd reason is I don't like running on race hard tires and racing in rain is not fun either.
Good luck
Lol, race hard tires feel fine on these cars. But thanks anyway.

@Fran1001 its ok. Can you still do points and ballast tables?

I know the season is already underway but would it be ok if I go back on my earlier decision to change car, and carry on with the one I chose initially, the NSX-R? I've deceided that, if I'm allowed to use it again, I'd like to learn how to drive it. It felt so wrong at Silverstone but I know that it's good car because of the practising I did with Seth at Big Willow. I just need to become accustomed to it's ways.

I'd really appreciate it, thanks :)

Thank you so much :)
I've been testing with braunracing today at Spa and it still feels a bit twitchy here and there but I've been improving it bit by bit. It can be very unstable over kerbs and through the bus stop particularly - where the rear end just wants to step out all of the time - but everywhere else it seems to be getting back to how I remember it handling last year. Hopefully I won't be too far off the pace come raceday.

Thanks again 👍

Back