90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
Hey guys, I just got screen feeze and my ps is now doing that hard drive restore thing, will be there shortly. If you read this in time, please wait :cheers:

There was quite a lot of lag tonight. During the race I noticed Mythic and Texas both show on the display as being behind me, even though I know I was running last, and then Texas seemed to leave the race altogether. When Mitch left as well, I decided to call it a night too. But when I returned to the lobby, I noticed Texas was still there but with a loading bar, which is why I couldn't see him on track, probably. Sorry Texas, if I'd known you were still in the race (assuming you were), then I would have continued... couldn't have been much fun running as the only GTS.

NM, it was just one of those nights I guess.

I'll try to drum up some interest from friends I know to see if they might be interested in joining up to the GTS class, as it's really struggling for entrants atm.

See you next Monday guys 👍

There was quite a lot of lag tonight. During the race I noticed Mythic and Texas both show on the display as being behind me, even though I know I was running last, and then Texas seemed to leave the race altogether. When Mitch left as well, I decided to call it a night too. But when I returned to the lobby, I noticed Texas was still there but with a loading bar, which is why I couldn't see him on track, probably. Sorry Texas, if I'd known you were still in the race (assuming you were), then I would have continued... couldn't have been much fun running as the only GTS.

NM, it was just one of those nights I guess.

I'll try to drum up some interest from friends I know to see if they might be interested in joining up to the GTS class, as it's really struggling for entrants atm.

See you next Monday guys 👍
Thanks for spreading the word. Im not sure how the race went. Seth said GT1 was good but lazerblitz had connection issues. Maybe that was a reason? At least you showed up and raced.
That race was the definition of a choke.
You weren't too far back! Ill post a picture of the results.

QUALIFYING RESULTS-
20140210_171329.jpg

RACE RESULTS (finishers)-
20140210_183831.jpg

almost forgot... after next week's race, car choices are final. So if you want to switch cars or classes, please think it over and test.

edit: just a personal reminder that lazerblitz tried to qualify but dns, and mitch didnt qualify but started last then had a dnf.

Last edited:
RD.1 SILVERSTONE SUNDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. TF_110B (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. iownall/ 20 points
3. F1worldchamp/ 15 points

GTS CLASS

1. TNR_FILO (laps led)/ 26 points
2. MitchZ06 (positions gained, fastest lap)/ 23 points
3. Mythic/ 18 points
4. aboe_83/ 15 points
5. Perdy450/ 12 points
6. flyinhawaiian/ 10 points

Last edited:
RD.1 SILVERSTONE MONDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. freshseth83 (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. braunracing (positions gained)/ 21 points
3. Mythic/ 18 points
4. Chinqu/ 15 points

GTS CLASS

1. aboe_83 (fast lap, positions gained [tie], laps led)/ 30 points
2. TexasTyme (positions gained [tie])/ 21 points
3. caGLT71 (dnf)/ 9 (half) points

Notice- caGLT71 took pole position in GTS on soft tires which aren't allowed. No pole points awarded.

Last edited:
RD.2 SPA FRANCORCHAMPS SUNDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. TexasTyme (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. TF_110B/ 20 points

GTS CLASS

1. FlyinHawaiian (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. MitchZ06/ 20 points
3. Mythic/ 19 points
4. TNR_FILO/ 15 points
5. cjrciadt/ 12 points

RD.2 SPA FRANCORCHAMPS MONDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. Mythic (positions gained [tie])/ 26 points
2. freshseth83 (positions gained [tie], laps led)/ 22 points
3. freak (pole, fastest lap)/ 22 points
4. braunracing/ 15 points
5. Lazerblitz (dns)/ 6 (half) points

GTS CLASS

2. aboe_83 (dnf)/ 10 (half) points
3. MitchZ06 (dnf)/ 9 (half) points

Last edited:
RD.2 SPA FRANCORCHAMPS MONDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. TexasTyme (positions gained [tie])/ 26 points
2. freshseth83 (positions gained [tie], laps led)/ 22 points
3. freak (pole, fastest lap)/ 22 points
4. braunracing/ 15 points

GTS CLASS

2. aboe_83 (dnf)/ 10 (half) points
3. MitchZ06 (dnf)/ 9 (half) points

Do you mean Mythic in GT1 results?

'Race' Results
20140216_150459.jpg

Since there were so many who had to leave, we ran a GTS only race of 30 laps. Everyone who showed will get points based on the order they left after the points awarded for qualifying of the main race and finish order of the short race.

The points total for Sunday is up and running (through rd.2). The other totals will be updated soon!

Last edited:
When it starts La Sarthe?

I want to participate in this championship. Class: GTS, Honda NSX-R LM Race Car

ADD ME: HarskGaming96

When it starts La Sarthe?

I want to participate in this championship. Class: GTS, Honda NSX-R LM Race Car

ADD ME: HarskGaming96
Just to let you know, you will have to run Sunday's race if youd like to use the Honda NSX. That starts at or around 3pm eastern. I will add you on psn and thanks for joining. By the way, sarthe is next weekend. This weekend is Monza.

Back