90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
  • 20,448 views
Hey guys, I just got screen feeze and my ps is now doing that hard drive restore thing, will be there shortly. If you read this in time, please wait :cheers:
 
There was quite a lot of lag tonight. During the race I noticed Mythic and Texas both show on the display as being behind me, even though I know I was running last, and then Texas seemed to leave the race altogether. When Mitch left as well, I decided to call it a night too. But when I returned to the lobby, I noticed Texas was still there but with a loading bar, which is why I couldn't see him on track, probably. Sorry Texas, if I'd known you were still in the race (assuming you were), then I would have continued... couldn't have been much fun running as the only GTS.

NM, it was just one of those nights I guess.

I'll try to drum up some interest from friends I know to see if they might be interested in joining up to the GTS class, as it's really struggling for entrants atm.

See you next Monday guys 👍
 
There was quite a lot of lag tonight. During the race I noticed Mythic and Texas both show on the display as being behind me, even though I know I was running last, and then Texas seemed to leave the race altogether. When Mitch left as well, I decided to call it a night too. But when I returned to the lobby, I noticed Texas was still there but with a loading bar, which is why I couldn't see him on track, probably. Sorry Texas, if I'd known you were still in the race (assuming you were), then I would have continued... couldn't have been much fun running as the only GTS.

NM, it was just one of those nights I guess.

I'll try to drum up some interest from friends I know to see if they might be interested in joining up to the GTS class, as it's really struggling for entrants atm.

See you next Monday guys 👍
Thanks for spreading the word. Im not sure how the race went. Seth said GT1 was good but lazerblitz had connection issues. Maybe that was a reason? At least you showed up and raced.
That race was the definition of a choke.
You weren't too far back! Ill post a picture of the results.
 
QUALIFYING RESULTS-
20140210_171329.jpg

RACE RESULTS (finishers)-
20140210_183831.jpg


almost forgot... after next week's race, car choices are final. So if you want to switch cars or classes, please think it over and test.

edit: just a personal reminder that lazerblitz tried to qualify but dns, and mitch didnt qualify but started last then had a dnf.
 
Last edited:
RD.1 SILVERSTONE SUNDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. TF_110B (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. iownall/ 20 points
3. F1worldchamp/ 15 points

GTS CLASS

1. TNR_FILO (laps led)/ 26 points
2. MitchZ06 (positions gained, fastest lap)/ 23 points
3. Mythic/ 18 points
4. aboe_83/ 15 points
5. Perdy450/ 12 points
6. flyinhawaiian/ 10 points​
 
Last edited:
RD.1 SILVERSTONE MONDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. freshseth83 (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. braunracing (positions gained)/ 21 points
3. Mythic/ 18 points
4. Chinqu/ 15 points

GTS CLASS

1. aboe_83 (fast lap, positions gained [tie], laps led)/ 30 points
2. TexasTyme (positions gained [tie])/ 21 points
3. caGLT71 (dnf)/ 9 (half) points

Notice- caGLT71 took pole position in GTS on soft tires which aren't allowed. No pole points awarded.​
 
Last edited:
RD.2 SPA FRANCORCHAMPS SUNDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. TexasTyme (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. TF_110B/ 20 points

GTS CLASS

1. FlyinHawaiian (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. MitchZ06/ 20 points
3. Mythic/ 19 points
4. TNR_FILO/ 15 points
5. cjrciadt/ 12 points​
 
RD.2 SPA FRANCORCHAMPS MONDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. Mythic (positions gained [tie])/ 26 points
2. freshseth83 (positions gained [tie], laps led)/ 22 points
3. freak (pole, fastest lap)/ 22 points
4. braunracing/ 15 points
5. Lazerblitz (dns)/ 6 (half) points

GTS CLASS

1. TexasTyme (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. aboe_83 (dnf)/ 10 (half) points
3. MitchZ06 (dnf)/ 9 (half) points​
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the results 👍
 
RD.2 SPA FRANCORCHAMPS MONDAY RESULTS-

GT1 CLASS

1. TexasTyme (positions gained [tie])/ 26 points
2. freshseth83 (positions gained [tie], laps led)/ 22 points
3. freak (pole, fastest lap)/ 22 points
4. braunracing/ 15 points

GTS CLASS

1. TexasTyme (pole, fastest lap, laps led)/ 30 points
2. aboe_83 (dnf)/ 10 (half) points
3. MitchZ06 (dnf)/ 9 (half) points​

Do you mean Mythic in GT1 results?
 
Rd. 3 Brands Hatch GP 50 laps-

Circuit_Brandshatch-287x300.png


SUNDAY ROOM NUMBER-

1472-6118-4259-7714-5364
​
 
Last edited:
Room open now everyone! I hope for good turn up, the number is in the post above!
 
Starting qualifying... if anyone joins during, they will start from the rear.
 
I had to leave trust, will be there for Mondau
 
Sorry about leaving guys. I got my times confused between today and Monday. So I hadnt completed my to do list yet. Wife got upset about that and came down and turned off the PS3. :lol:
 
I had to leave trust, will be there for Mondau
No problem. Seth will see you tomorrow.
Sorry about leaving guys. I got my times confused between today and Monday. So I hadnt completed my to do list yet. Wife got upset about that and came down and turned off the PS3. :lol:
Thats never good! Will you be there for tomorrow?
 
Qualifying results

20140216_133849.jpg


Flyinhawaiian did not finish qualifying, and 'rich' did not qualify, but started race.
 
'Race' Results
20140216_150459.jpg


Since there were so many who had to leave, we ran a GTS only race of 30 laps. Everyone who showed will get points based on the order they left after the points awarded for qualifying of the main race and finish order of the short race.
 
Rd. 3 Brands Hatch GP 50 laps-

Circuit_Brandshatch-287x300.png


MONDAY ROOM NUMBER-

1472-6118-4259-7714-6189
​
 
Last edited:
Brands Quali result:
90's brands quali.jpg


Brands Race result:
90's brands race.jpg
 
To add, Mitch_Z06 and perdy450 tried but did not qualify. Each will receive half points for 4th place (7 points).
 
The points total for Sunday is up and running (through rd.2). The other totals will be updated soon!
 
Last edited:
Another disconnection :(

Would this league not benefit from being merged into one night?
 
Another disconnection :(

Would this league not benefit from being merged into one night?
A good amount of people can only do one or the other. Seems a lot cant even consistently do either!
 
When it starts La Sarthe?

I want to participate in this championship. Class: GTS, Honda NSX-R LM Race Car

ADD ME: HarskGaming96
 
When it starts La Sarthe?

I want to participate in this championship. Class: GTS, Honda NSX-R LM Race Car

ADD ME: HarskGaming96
Just to let you know, you will have to run Sunday's race if youd like to use the Honda NSX. That starts at or around 3pm eastern. I will add you on psn and thanks for joining. By the way, sarthe is next weekend. This weekend is Monza.
 
Back