90s LeMans Championship has moved to Racing Series section

Definitely. I've been waiting for more entries. I'm glad you guys are serious about this. I suggest a lot of testing to get comfortable with your car. Because they carry serious speed.
Message PSN me when you are going to have the next test session.

Definitely. I've been waiting for more entries. I'm glad you guys are serious about this. I suggest a lot of testing to get comfortable with your car. Because they carry serious speed.

I wouldn't mind joining this if it is ok with you Seth. I need to test the cars this week. Would I be able to choose the Nissan or the CLK still? Don't care for the F1.

GTP: RodeRuner1967/PSN: T-n-T-2000/Tyson/Team? Need to test cars/PST

If it's ok with you, can I send you another friend request?

You can sign up. But the CLK is taken. Unless we don't have interest for running GTS class, I'll allow 3 or 4 users per car. But we need people to run other cars besides the CLK.

You can sign up. But the CLK is taken. Unless we don't have interest for running GTS class, I'll allow 3 or 4 users per car. But we need people to run other cars besides the CLK.

I'll try some of the cars in the other class too. I'll send you the friend request today.
Thank you. 👍

After some testing, were going to have some updates to the first post tomorrow. They'll mostly be dealing with the power levels of the cars and the fine details of what are allowed to be used in terms of racing aids and car upgrades.

After some testing, were going to have some updates to the first post tomorrow. They'll mostly be dealing with the power levels of the cars and the fine details of what are allowed to be used in terms of racing aids and car upgrades.

That was some great testing on these cars Seth. Going to be very competitive. Hopefully we can do some more tonight. 👍

No engine stage upgrades & no turbo stage upgrades right? :)

That's correct. I'll edit the first post later today with updated regulations. The Vette was mighty fast, I didn't have it broken in all the way so when I get that accomplished I'll have it updated with the final spec. 629hp is too much, so I'm thinking 610-620hp after it's fully broken in, and I'll have the % of power allowed for it as well.

That's correct. I'll edit the first post later today with updated regulations. The Vette was mighty fast, I didn't have it broken in all the way so when I get that accomplished I'll have it updated with the final spec. 629hp is too much, so I'm thinking 610-620hp after it's fully broken in, and I'll have the % of power allowed for it as well.

I have to break in the McLaren F1 sometime today, R390 has 250 some miles on it. Having fun with these two cars. Need to get the CLK (I know its taken already) so I can try it. Have never driven it.
A Level 23 ticket is where you can get all three cars. BMW McLaren F1, Nissan R390 and the CLK.

I think they're all about even on pace. If you find the right setup for them. The F1 is quick, but to be consistently that fast with it is the tricky part IMO. I'll be online for a while, so if you get on I'll be there.

I think they're all about even on pace. If you find the right setup for them. The F1 is quick, but to be consistently that fast with it is the tricky part IMO. I'll be online for a while, so if you get on I'll be there.

I won't be on till around 4 to 5pm.

I was online, I didn't see you. I did a little bit of testing earlier in the day. I got the Mercedes on a good tune now. I think the Nissan is the most stable, but I think the Mercedes can be fast more consistently. Maybe it's my tune, but I think the Mercedes is really easy to drive. The Nissan feels like it doesn't have the turn in or the response of the Mercedes, but it's just as fast. It feels more planted, like it's stuck to the ground. The Mercedes feels a little loose and more maneuverable. The McLaren is really loose, but I run more downforce in the rear to keep it stable, since turn in is no problem. I think it has the best cornering capabilities thanks to it's turn in and loose rear. Tomorrow I'll post some basic tunes up for each car that I have. See if people can benefit from them.

Didn't get home till late. Shopping for the wife's b-day on Saturday. I'm going with the Nissan R390 for the season. Car is great for me. You can put it in for me to drive on the front page. Want to get together for more testing on some of the other tracks you have listed. Thanks for the help on the tunes the other day. R390 was hooking up on Nurburgring GP/F with the same setup you gave me. 2 tracks down for setups, but need to get a little better times.
Sent you a level 23 ticket for you to get a fresh CLK.
I won't be on much this weekend if at all. I have an R32 race to do on Monday that I need to practice for.

I'll be on around 3:30 our time tomorrow afternoon, but I'm not going to be practicing long. I gotta ALMS race at Laguna to practice for as well.

cnd01/cnd01/con/GTS/Panoz Esperante GTR-1/Central Daylight Time

If you are still having the gts class.

I am, and thanks for joining. Hopefully more join in the GTS class. I may cut back the entries of the GT1 class for that very reason.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I cannot make testing this weekend. I have out of town plans for Memorial day. I will be good to go for testing starting probably Monday or Tuesday.

Q: could the vertigo, r8 lms, or the citroen gt race car? possibly be included?

No, just strictly the 6 cars mentioned. Keep it as close to the late 90's LeMans as possible.

Ok I just thought those cars would be competitive. I appreciate you trying to keep the series as realistic as possible. Will you be testing tonight?

I'm getting there slowly. We got a couple more interested, but I'm not sure if they're official or not. I'll have to edit the first post a little more as well, then move it to the racing series thread.

Back