90s LeMans Championship has moved to Racing Series section

Thats great, I hope to get this off the ground soon. In the next couple weeks I'll put it in the racing series section and update the first post with more info and stuff.

I'm asking everyone on here to please confirm there interest in this series again before I move it to the Racing Series section. I'll be PM'ing you guys on here and on PSN if you don't respond in the thread!

I'm asking everyone on here to please confirm there interest in this series again before I move it to the Racing Series section. I'll be PM'ing you guys on here and on PSN if you don't respond in the thread!

GTS class I am still interested. Panoz Esperante GTR-1

Great! I'm sending out the PM's later today. Then updating the OP, put track details and laps as well as guidelines and penalties. And I'm implementing a success ballast system so no one runs away with the championship.

This is going to be a good series. Cars ar nicely matched and the changes are great. You still need to add that track. I like it alot and I'll get used to that corner. :nervous: :)

Fresh, send me a link to the other series that you were practicing for yesterday. I would like to check it out.

I still have yet to create it. I'm going to need some help from you guys to get it rolling.

On topic, I forgot to set that track to share. I'll do it this afternoon. If anyone here has photoshop skills, I'm trying to get the track map of my created course up here to look like the rest in the edited OP (which I hope you like). I added some details about tire usage and success ballast as well. FEEDBACK appreciated!

Kakarot/Sinladar/Mike/GT1/R390 GT1/pst

If the R390 is unavailable Ill take the CLK, but the R390 is my first choice.

Please change Corvette C5-R font, I need to highlight the yellow to read :P
(this works)

Last edited:
When will the preseason round be? I have been practicing a little at that track. You need to name it something.

I'll be on to practice in about 3hrs. Have a few things to do first.

I won't be able to practice or do anything until tonight. I am at work right now. Probably 8:30 central before I can do anything.

It's called Eiefelring. Just a quick little name. I'll upload the track map later tonight. If someone cares, I can send a replay of a hot lap to them and they can upload it as a video. If anyone can do that please let me know.

As far as times, 1:41s should be good pace for GT1 cars, and 1:43s for GTS. Preseason will be this upcoming Monday or the 18th.

It's called Eiefelring. Just a quick little name. I'll upload the track map later tonight. If someone cares, I can send a replay of a hot lap to them and they can upload it as a video. If anyone can do that please let me know.

As far as times, 1:41s should be good pace for GT1 cars, and 1:43s for GTS. Preseason will be this upcoming Monday or the 18th.

Ok I am in a 2.4 hour race @ Daytona on Monday. It would have to be later in the afternoon.

Races will begin around 7pm eastern, so hopefully it works for everyone's schedule.

7 eastern this monday is a problem. Next Monday will be no problem. My 2.4 hour daytona race ends around 7:15 or so eastern.

What tracks are you going to use for pre-season races. I wouldn't mind some practice on a pre-season track and be ready to race it on the 18th. :)

My bad, I didn't look at the front page first befor I posted. I saw what pre-season track we are running at. This Monday is fine, but the 18th would be better.

Back