90s LeMans Championship has moved to Racing Series section

So just to confirm; Will there be a preseason race this coming Monday, or are we going to wait until the 18th?

Last edited:
Fresh, I won't be able to race tonight. I'm leaving around 3pm and won't be back untill after 7pm. Can you start things the 18th. I won't be able to do a practice race untill Wensday, Thursday or Friday. Time to make this official. :)

We'll run 2 preseason races, one tonight, and one the 18th. Since a few of the members can't join tonight, this will be just for fun! Then on the 18th, we'll be doing a preseason race at Eifelring like tonight, except that round will be worth HALF points. I'll edit the OP soon to show more details.

I'm defiantly interested depending on the dates.

Silver-Sylph/SilverSylphide19/Troy/GTS/Team Oreca Viper GTS-R #51/ Eastern Time

I'm defiantly interested depending on the dates.

Silver-Sylph/SilverSylphide19/Troy/GTS/Team Oreca Viper GTS-R #51/ Eastern Time

Awesome I have another driver to compete with. Looks like the GTS class is shaping up after all.:)

Good running today, glad there was 5, 6 people driving at once. Gave a good indication of the speeds of each driver and you guys caught on to the track pretty quickly. I have it set to share, so any of you who are my friends can download it and practice all you want.

Back