F fireant Messages 163 Messages fireant_14 Dec 1, 2010 #1 Just need a car to do it, any suggestions because i dont have a clue?
J jeepster2982 Messages 527 Messages deimos256 Dec 1, 2010 #2 I'm pretty sure I used the Ferrari 512bb and had minimal issues.
gtfan4life Messages 396 Pittsburgh/Pa/U.S. Messages scoobydenon Dec 3, 2010 #3 fireant Just need a car to do it, any suggestions because i dont have a clue? Click to expand... I used the Buick special 62, which I won. The only upgrade you need is tires. It's a six speed and plenty fast. Happy driving.👍
fireant Just need a car to do it, any suggestions because i dont have a clue? Click to expand... I used the Buick special 62, which I won. The only upgrade you need is tires. It's a six speed and plenty fast. Happy driving.👍
F fireb0lt Messages 37 Dec 3, 2010 #4 I used a Jaguar '61 (cant remember exact model) tuned a little bit. My B-Spec guy won it with this car too.
I used a Jaguar '61 (cant remember exact model) tuned a little bit. My B-Spec guy won it with this car too.
Sertsa Messages 982 Dec 3, 2010 #5 E-type Jag with an oil change, wash and I think I added better sports tires.
conjerski Messages 47 Messages conjerski Dec 3, 2010 #6 Sertsa E-type Jag with an oil change, wash and I think I added better sports tires. Click to expand... I didn't even give mine an oil change and it worked well 👍
Sertsa E-type Jag with an oil change, wash and I think I added better sports tires. Click to expand... I didn't even give mine an oil change and it worked well 👍
JamboGT Messages 2,022 N. Ireland Messages JamboGT Dec 3, 2010 #7 Quite a few threads on this if you want to search. I used a race modified Camaro, was relatively easy with it.
Quite a few threads on this if you want to search. I used a race modified Camaro, was relatively easy with it.