a Day in the Life of John, episode 13

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 47 comments
  • 1,550 views
I like this the best(though the train one had me rolling!), keep em comin!
 
A perfect sequel for episode 12, which kind of left me hanging. :)
 
So how many of you posters actually know who John is?

I used to when the comics first started, all I have now is a faint idea.
 
John is the true mangod. :bowdown:
 
You figured it out....... Wild Style. :dopey: Make a comic about his mustang next!
 
John is the true mangod. :bowdown:

If by mangod you mean fattest person alive then yes. I must say I had a thorough lolling at this comic.
 
Hahaha, this one's pretty fantastic. 👍
 
John never dies, Dago. He only tries, fails, and then has to go back and do it all over again. Like Wile Eltherbert Coyote.
 
His cape is gone. :(
 
Why do I feel like I should be drunk or something to think these are funny... ?
 
Those Dutch people and their coffeeshops.... No wonder they come up with Instant classics like this.. Good one sn00p...
 
Back