A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be testing all the LMPs. Is oil change/engine rebuild mandatory?
Nope.
Anything about track limits?
Keep 2 wheels inside the white lines at all times. That's the white lines, not the curbs. Will edit the OP.
Anyone started running laps yet? Need to know what my benchmark should be in GTE
I believe the GTs should be in the high 3:50s.

Nice one.

For the Nissan GT-R, I think something more like 540 or even 560 bhp might be needed as opposed to the current 525 bhp listed.

It needs practically max downforce at the front just to survive turn 1 let alone Porsche Curves, resulting in a slow top end on the Mulsanne.

Can someone else confirm?

Nice one.

For the Nissan GT-R, I think something more like 540 or even 560 bhp might be needed as opposed to the current 525 bhp listed.

It needs practically max downforce at the front just to survive turn 1 let alone Porsche Curves, resulting in a slow top end on the Mulsanne.

Can someone else confirm?
Though it was at 450hp for a separate event, i also can agree the GTR is a bit of a slug in the turns, but its actually still pretty fast on the straights

The car is definitely very quick in a straightline, it just doesn't like turning one bit without a big investment in front downforce. Even with 540 bhp it isn't up there with the top speeds of, say, the SLS... but it accelerates well to make up for it, and when mech grip tuning and downforce work together, it can turn nicely. Handles curbs better than the rest of the cars, probably because it just refuses to step out underneath you! :)

I plan to test the GT-R this evening to find out for sure, so I will probably update the specs tomorrow.

Iam testing it just now , and so far my fastest laptime is 3.58,371 , but I do beleive it should be possible to go a bit faster :)

edit. 3.58,099 , no more time to test just now :)

Last edited:
Update OP too with in game time setting, weather and also for quali how many times you could run it or is it kind of open to run as many laps as you like. Thanks!
Edit: I also put some note on other thread for this event so there might be someone coming from WRS drivers...
Edit2: I put note to other thread too. Let's see if we get more people to join us.
... I will probably update the specs tomorrow...

Last edited:
So I've just been informed it is free tyre choice. The brutally competitive part of me wants to ask as many questions as possible to gauge a profile on everyone's pace compared to my own... the same side of me that would answer similar questions in a rather ambiguous manner to keep you all guessing on mine. ;)

Lap times I am seeing are relating to a particular tyre compound that I can see myself achieving those on... but...

So I've just been informed it is free tyre choice. The brutally competitive part of me wants to ask as many questions as possible to gauge a profile on everyone's pace compared to my own... the same side of me that would answer similar questions in a rather ambiguous manner to keep you all guessing on mine. ;)

Lap times I am seeing are relating to a particular tyre compound that I can see myself achieving those on... but...
Someone's excited ;)

Update OP too with in game time setting, weather and also for quali how many times you could run it or is it kind of open to run as many laps as you like. Thanks!
Edit: I also put some note on other thread for this event so there might be someone coming from WRS drivers...
Edit2: I put note to other thread too. Let's see if we get more people to join us.
OK sir I've updated everything, let me know if you see anything else that needs changed/added.

Any of the guys running and/or testing GTs, how fast are y'all? I'm struggling to get to the 3:59s with RS tires.

Got a 3:57 on RS with the Z4 on a low downforce setting... I'm really struggling with the GTs, might try the LMPs.

Back