A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing I've noticed is that the night and day running is very different. The temperature differences make a considerable change to the handling, so you need to consider a more balanced and reliable race car than what you plan to run for QP.

I mean there's technically no way for me to tell. I don't know that I will be doing that, but I don't have any issue with people doing it.

Okay, so @Antares26 and I were going to run "gunmetal" paint, but uh... that's actually Thunder Gray. Still looks similar, probably doesn't really matter that much.

May opt for Storm Black on mine though as an extra indicator. Still miffed we can't paint the rims of the SLS.... otherwise I'd opt for a different rim colour choice and keep the paints the same.

Okay, so @Antares26 and I were going to run "gunmetal" paint, but uh... that's actually Thunder Gray. Still looks similar, probably doesn't really matter that much.

May opt for Storm Black on mine though as an extra indicator. Still miffed we can't paint the rims of the SLS.... otherwise I'd opt for a different rim colour choice and keep the paints the same.
Traitor. :lol:

Hey, Storm Black WAS originally one of the colours I wanted for CWM, but Thunder Gray conformed with AJ rules since it was a Solid paint chip. That Gray still looks sexier on most of the cars we've driven though... :lol:

Edit - Might wait until others have QP'd first. I'm a little nervous of the field's pace.

Well after some consideration, I will be switching to the GT class. I will be running the Corvette. Color and number TBD. Also make sure everyone takes note that each car may only be selected 2 times.

Well you have 3 drivers in LMP, and at least 5 that are officially in GT with one or two looking into other GTs. Still not a bad spread of cars... could be a little more varied, not that I can say much!

Should rest of LMP's drivers go to GTs too?
I don't think that will be necessary. Still some time left for new entries into either class and a 3:5 split isn't all that bad.
That would be the one from the Gran Turismo dealership.
Yes, the black one from the Gran Turismo dealership.

If anyone fancies a practice lobby sometime this evening I think I can arrange that. Just let me know.

I'll test GTs just for fun/interest and lap times...
I also did some GT testing for fun the other night. @Storm_SP17 and @Antares26 were not too pleased with how comfortable I was in their SLS. Either way I think that watering the race down to only one class would kill the purpose of having a race at Le Mans to begin with. Spa24 is later in July, if we wanted to have an all-GT race then we should just do that. But that's just my own opinion, and my opinion does not matter.

Looking forward to this!

So I got tagged in here but due to being on mobil, going through a ton of messages is a bit difficult. Fill me in guys?

Aceboy127 is hosting a dual class 2.4 hour Le Mans race Saturday with time passing at a factor of 10, only two of each car allowed. How's about you see how many times you can lap me.

Ooooh right right. So much has happened that I forgot about this thing. I'll hop on sometime soon

Latest Posts

Back