A.R.S. GT Series Season 1 | Congrats to our champions, Nascarfan and Ph1sherFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 460 comments
Am I able to still Join the Lancer Division? I qualified for Monza but just read about the Entry.
Sure can.

Also, tonight I was planning to see if Cab's internet issues were persisting. If anyone wants to join that would be great for a better stress test.

Sure can.

Also, tonight I was planning to see if Cab's internet issues were persisting. If anyone wants to join that would be great for a better stress test.
When? Please announce when you're on. I'll be unwinding from the hour in stopped traffic today that was 123° and no ventilation fan ,until then .

0804171349e.jpg

Most likely will miss Lancer race. Me mums in the hospital and visiting hours aren't over until 8. So, as is protocol, I will be hoping somehow the PSN servers will be down until I get home. It never works but there's always a chance for anything

Will try to get my Q lap for Lancer soon. Lucky for me we aren't at BH tonight.

Most likely will miss Lancer race. Me mums in the hospital and visiting hours aren't over until 8. So, as is protocol, I will be hoping somehow the PSN servers will be down until I get home. It never works but there's always a chance for anything
I hope your mother recovers well, may the doctors be proficient and trusty with their work.

Hoping she recovers fine!

:banghead: it didnt put my 1st qualify attempt on the board and I did everything I should do to make it count , that s.... big time , I doubt I will be able to make such a laptime again , no mistakes on a lap is something that happens seldom to me :boggled:

"Bambi sits in his bus with his crew going over final preparations before tonight's race"

"Hope everything turns out alright.
6pm for Lancer Cup and 7pm for GT Series. Two hours before the race for both.
Are the remaining races this season gonna start at 8:00 P.M. Est. instead of 9? If so it should probably be changed in the OP.

:banghead: it didnt put my 1st qualify attempt on the board and I did everything I should do to make it count , that s.... big time , I doubt I will be able to make such a laptime again , no mistakes on a lap is something that happens seldom to me :boggled:
I see you are still in the room. Maybe the time only shows up on the board once you leave the room? Not sure how it works but it's worth a shot. Noting to lose.

Not sure I'll be able to race since my grandparents just came home without announcing...

I see you are still in the room. Maybe the time only shows up on the board once you leave the room? Not sure how it works but it's worth a shot. Noting to lose.

its sadly a new room I made :(

edit. when I think about it , I think that the room hadn`t loaded entirely , it only left the track I think , before I left the room with a big smile on my face :banghead: that smile is gone now :odd:

Last edited:
About to post qualy times and race with zero practice. :) It'll be fun playing back marker. Would anyone mind sharing what tires they're running for the GT class? I haven't had any time to assess which compound is best. Thanks!

its sadly a new room I made :(

edit. when I think about it , I think that the room hadn`t loaded entirely , it only left the track I think , before I left the room with a big smile on my face :banghead: that smile is gone now :odd:
1 56 005? I see it on my end.

Thanks again everyone. Turns out it's gallstones and pancreatitis so I was told surgery will be needed. Oh and she said she's very gassy so this'll be a fun few hours

Back