A.R.S. GT Series Season 1 | Congrats to our champions, Nascarfan and Ph1sherFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 460 comments
Iam only going to be in the way in the GT3 series and at the same time I truly dont understand the new BOP`s for the cars , the quickest car from last race gets an weight reduction ? so i`ll withdraw from that series and keep my focus on the Lancer series instead , and I know my knee also think`s its a good decision :)

Iam only going to be in the way in the GT3 series and at the same time I truly dont understand the new BOP`s for the cars , the quickest car from last race gets an weight reduction ? so i`ll withdraw from that series and keep my focus on the Lancer series instead , and I know my knee also think`s its a good decision :)
He's got a point. That's confusing to make the fastest car faster unless you're hoping it'll be harder to control

The quickest car from last race is actually not so quick at Monza, I'll tell you that much.

The BoP is updated in the OP, also the qualifiers are all setup. They are car specific this time, so keep an eye on that.

Shouldn't be an issue. We will be starting around a quarter after though, since the Lancer Cup race is scheduled to end on the hour.
The Monza PP settings for the Ford need to be changed from 582 to 584. Please and Thanx.

Just wandering how's anyone could say which car is fastest on any track :confused: I think it's got a lot to do who driving the car and what's he/she driving liking is. Someone likes FR's and other MRs, etc
BoP is very hard to get close on any series which has different cars.

:TnP Racing Announcement:

Due to the #39 Driver Ph1sher out of town for camping, we are going to remain in the hunt for the Team Championship.

@Whitetail Will be in the #39 Corvette this weekend and possibly the #39 Lancer as well.

Best luck to @Whitetail and @lllTrick at Monza! :cheers:

Ph1sher will be back in the #39 at Brands Hatch GP.

With the DRRGTC race this weekend, I'll be cutting it close with the start of the GT race, but hopefully I can make it.

Just wandering how's anyone could say which car is fastest on any track :confused: I think it's got a lot to do who driving the car and what's he/she driving liking is. Someone likes FR's and other MRs, etc
BoP is very hard to get close on any series which has different cars.

Your right , probaly wrong way to put it , iam just not used to or should I say it like this instead , I have never tryid that the BOP system gets altered for each track , except from the GTP GT 300 series which was done in a diffenrent way regarding the series , but all in all I think that iff you want to alter the BOP for each track you truly need a guy that can tune the cars used for the series and in a way most people cant , but nonetheless , my main reason for withdrawing from the gt3 series is simple , I just cant keep up with the fast pace , so instead off just beeing in the way , I chose to not stay up all night and give my knee a rest as it is acting up these days to my big surprice , as it usely just happens when its winter

Alright my mistake. I will fix it this evening. Also, you shouldn't have any engine tuning.
ok took stage 3 off but now if I try to go to 584pp my hp goes over 500. so now I am at 582pp with 500hp. Ok now I changed the oil and I can get it at 583pp with 500hp.

Last edited:
ok took stage 3 off but now if I try to go to 584pp my hp goes over 500. so now I am at 582pp with 500hp. Ok now I changed the oil and I can get it at 583pp with 500hp.
I think the reason I'm at 583 is the weight ballast position. So 583 should be good to set it at

I totally forgot you were in this race @nascarfan1400
That was a really fun race on a really fun track. I don't know why they took it out and added it back at the end. At first I thought it was ridiculous because of how tight it looked but the flow of it made it my favorite track. However, I think if the cars were any faster it would be mayhem. The track seems suited more for slower cars

Back