A.R.S. GT Series Season 1 | Congrats to our champions, Nascarfan and Ph1sherFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 460 comments
I think BOP is okay. I believe the GTR could use a look, and I have already offered yesterday that if theres time I would love to push to the limit and see where it stands and add that extra R&D. But honestly this series is one of the closer BoPs. Unless we were to adapt a success ballast or something, it just comes down to guys and girls having better or worse setups, more or less experience, little or a lot of practice, and more or less talent. And passion, dont forget passion.

The ford and Lexus suck buttery biscuits.
I'd be inclined to disagree about the Ford, it feels just as good as the Corvette does to me. I am not sure about the Lexus though, not really my favorite car with regards to the handling and technique required to go fast.

Ford GT Monza.png
It was just a joke man. I don't have to be serious all the time.
Come on Ace you know that's not allowed! This is the internet!

I'd be inclined to disagree about the Ford, it feels just as good as the Corvette does to me. I am not sure about the Lexus though, not really my favorite car with regards to the handling and technique required to go fast.

View attachment 665261

Come on Ace you know that's not allowed! This is the internet!
Beam me all your tunes Scotty. Can't get it to handle through the two chicanes at all. Beam it to everyone with a GT since we all struggle with it

Off course its allowed to make a joke , but as you said bambi , this is the internet , and then it would be great knowing when things are a joke

Beam me all your tunes Scotty. Can't get it to handle through the two chicanes at all. Beam it to everyone with a GT since we all struggle with it
If you would like, make a conversation with all of the Ford drivers and I with all of the R&D you guys have done and we can go from there. I don't want to just give handouts without any learning benefit so if we can dissect where your setup has gone wrong it will be hopefully make you all better at tuning cars that behave like the Ford does and be beneficial in many applications rather than just one.

If you would like, make a conversation with all of the Ford drivers and I with all of the R&D you guys have done and we can go from there. I don't want to just give handouts without any learning benefit so if we can dissect where your setup has gone wrong it will be hopefully make you all better at tuning cars that behave like the Ford does and be beneficial in many applications rather than just one.
I hope your red pen is full of ink

Quick update. I felt like crap all day yesterday, so I didn't accomplish anything. Tonight I will be reviewing incidents and corner cutting in both series. Hope to finish the Lancer Cup tonight and will try to get the GT Series done tomorrow. I will get the results and points uploaded as soon as everything is official. BoP is being reworked for Brands Hatch, so plan for an update on that shortly. Thanks again everyone who came out for round 2 of both series and I hope to see you all again at Brands Hatch.

There might be changes on my plans for next weekend and seems that I still might get chance to run BH after all. Will let you know when I know my schedule.

@aceboy127

If possible, I'd like to make the switch to the Z4. It might not be competitive in my hands, but it's bound to be better than the Lexus, which is quite bad. Or, if the last R8 is available, I might run that, but for some reason I thought there were 3 on the Monza grid. Anyway, yeah, Z4. Hope you all have a good week!

So @aceboy127, how's the Results/Standings/BoP/Setting up of Qualifying coming along?
Monza is a pain just saying. lol
Lancer results and standings are pretty much good to go. Hoping to get qualifying and BoP updated tonight. I still have a bit of the GT race to get through, but honestly I'd say it's about 85% complete.

Most everything is updated, just finishing up the GT series standings. You should see that in a few hours. BoP and qualifying were taken care of yesterday. Also we had a bit of a concern raised about the start of the Lancer Cup race. I have edited the OP to specify pace laps. You can find this just about the cautions section.

Pace Lap

• All races have a pace lap.
  • The pace lap will be done at 50 mph/80 kph.
  • The leader will start the race in the start zone.
  • The start zone is typically the start of pit road and the start/finish line.
  • Do Not jump the start.
  • Please respect the position in front of you.
  • You cannot pass before you get to the start/finish line.
  • Failure to comply with these rules will result in a post race penalty.

Most everything is updated, just finishing up the GT series standings. You should see that in a few hours. BoP and qualifying were taken care of yesterday. Also we had a bit of a concern raised about the start of the Lancer Cup race. I have edited the OP to specify pace laps. You can find this just about the cautions section.
Thank you for all of your hard work Ace. :bowdown:

It doesn't look like @Ph1sher is going to make it (again), so I may have to drive the #39 again if time permits. Brands Hatch is probably the toughest track on the schedule and one that is really hard to pass on, so it should be a fun race.

Last edited:
A quick little note for everyone. I will not be hosting the series this weekend. I am heading to Michigan to go watch the Nascar race with my Dad. Nascarfan has agreed to host this weekend, so Round 3 will still be good to go.
Little thing about the penalty box on the race results, put them as "+n sec" instead of "-n sec" since we are getting additional time instead of deductions.

Back