A.R.S. GT Series Season 1 | Congrats to our champions, Nascarfan and Ph1sherFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 460 comments
@ERAUfan97, hey man that's racing. My brother has a UMP Dirt Late Model (see avatar) with a $6000 cast iron motor and he is competing against people with all aluminum $30,000+ motors week to week who have at least 200 more hp and he just can't expect to win given the circumstance. But he soldiers on and does what he can and even beats a lot of guys that he has no business even being close to given the budget discrepency. Recently a big show came through and he was only a second a lap slower than guys like Moyer, Babb and Pierce (who if you don't know are some of the top guys in the country). You race with what you have and, especially in real life, you can never have a 100% equal playing field so you have to set your goals accordingly.

Sorry I left the room immediately after the race. I was frustrated and exhausted.
My performance was absolutely embarrassing. I've never been that uncompetitive before.
The Ford has a handling issue mid-corner that I had spent what little time I had for practice trying to tune out, but couldn't get rid of it entirely.
Hopefully I'll do better at Monza.

I don't know why you all think stating a fact is me complaining about a race when I already posted how fun the race was. I am done replying to these ludicrous comments henceforth
Sorry I left the room immediately after the race. I was frustrated and exhausted.
My performance was absolutely embarrassing. I've never been that uncompetitive before.
The Ford has a handling issue mid-corner that I had spent what little time I had for practice trying to tune out, but couldn't get rid of it entirely.
If you stick with the car next week I'll work on a tune and see if I can help you out

If you stick with the car next week I'll work on a tune and see if I can help you out
That would be greatly appreciated. Anything to stop the snap oversteer problem. I'm definitely sticking with it cause I can't stand the sound of the BMW and the Lexus understeers like a train.

That would be greatly appreciated. Anything to stop the snap oversteer problem. I'm definitely sticking with it cause I can't stand the sound of the BMW and the Lexus understeers like a train.
The Lexus has the best hp/kg ratio. Might be worth a shot at Monza with the long straights

The Lexus has the best hp/kg ratio. Might be worth a shot at Monza with the long straights
Maybe. But I don't usually like to switch cars mid-season so I'm gonna try and stick it out.

I don't know why you all think stating a fact is me complaining about a race when I already posted how fun the race was. I am done replying to these ludicrous comments henceforth

throw that tune my way also. Please and Thanx.

To be fair the competition maybbe the strongest ARS has ever had, at least im my stint here. Everyone is having to step up their game

To be fair the competition maybbe the strongest ARS has ever had, at least im my stint here. Everyone is having to step up their game
I've been here since the beginning of ARS back in September of 2011 and I agree 100%. I have never been so thrilled to come home with a 5th place finish.

If you like to have me as your 3rd driver I' ll be at Monza but not at BH. I might get some points from Monza for your team.
TnP Racing will be out of action this Saturday due to I won't be around, (Camping Trip with the Boys).

I plan to be there at Brands Hatch for my next apperance.

My orginal plan was run only Spa, but now I like to run Monza too. Maybe couple of more races too, we'll see.

You need to request those super, no... ultra softs from Michelin so you can shoot right up the field

When are the qualifiers going to be put up for Saturday's races
Once BoP is updated, I guess.
What he said. lol

I plan on updating BoP today with changes across the board. Will get the Qualifiers setup sometime this evening.

Also, some of you may have noticed I posted up the Race and Qualifying Results, but not the points. Those should be up today as well. Hope you all like the refresh on the tables/charts.

What he said. lol

I plan on updating BoP today with changes across the board. Will get the Qualifiers setup sometime this evening.

Also, some of you may have noticed I posted up the Race and Qualifying Results, but not the points. Those should be up today as well. Hope you all like the refresh on the tables/charts.
Give the GT an extra 100 horses. That thing is ridiculously loose in any corner under 80

*sorry for double post*

Guys, me and Decambre plan to practice tonight, maybe half race or full race if we are enough.

Decambre will be online after 9h30 PM EAST time, but I'm planning to be online soon, in the club for tuning, maybe short racings if we are enough.

Let me know if you want join us.

*sorry for double post*

Guys, me and Decambre plan to practice tonight, maybe half race or full race if we are enough.

Decambre will be online after 9h30 PM EAST time, but I'm planning to be online soon, in the club for tuning, maybe short racings if we are enough.

Let me know if you want join us.

Iam looking for you , but your not to be found yet :) something else is , isn`t it a waste off tuning iff the BOP gets changed ?

I'm feel like I'll be fast next race guys, found the right setup on the car, feel sooooo confortable with it now.

@aceboy127 can we start the race on time, because I'm driving in other series after the race, I don't have any extra time between eachs races.

I have to know asap, to be sure I'm not about to quit the race before the end.

The BoP is updated in the OP, also the qualifiers are all setup. They are car specific this time, so keep an eye on that.
@aceboy127 can we start the race on time, because I'm driving in other series after the race, I don't have any extra time between eachs races.

I have to know asap, to be sure I'm not about to quit the race before the end.
Shouldn't be an issue. We will be starting around a quarter after though, since the Lancer Cup race is scheduled to end on the hour.

Back