A.R.S. GT Series Season 1 | Congrats to our champions, Nascarfan and Ph1sherFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 460 comments
Just watched Whitetail's stream and again I like to get clear rules what is track limit (sorry ace).
In OP:
  • Two tires must remain in contact with the track at all times.
So what's the limit with two tires?

Also what time race room opens tonight (morning to me)? 9pm est?

Last nights race, and I'm assuming tonight's race is the same, 2 tires must remain within the painted white lines.

Who uses a wheel? I know nascarfan does. Can't believe they can take Eau Rouge 5mph faster than my DS3 that's crazyyyyy

I use a wheel.

Was the slots still open for the Audi tonight?

Edit - On second thought, I'ma give the Z4 some love. I know Noir wanted to pair up in it before, but I originally went for Audi because of wanting to see a mix of cars and it had nobody in it at the time... now the Z4 is neglected, I still remain consistent in my principle.

GTPlanet: Storm_SP17
PSN: StormPacer17
Car: BMW Z4 GT3
Car Colour: White
Car Number: 1
Team: Swift Paragon Racing
Alright I will get you added.
I'd like to race in this if at all possible :)
Shouldn't be a problem.
Ooooo you just missed when me, Dylan, and Michelin went 3 wide. Great battling with them. I haven't raced like that in years. And ace....I was catching you :banghead: haha that was a really fun race.

Who uses a wheel? I know nascarfan does. Can't believe they can take Eau Rouge 5mph faster than my DS3 that's crazyyyyy
I'm on a wheel too.
Also what time race room opens tonight (morning to me)? 9pm est?
Maybe open before, but I would plan for that time.

Not competing tonight.

L2 trigger has decided it will work when it decides it wants to, meaning my reliable method of braking is GONE.

I refuse to be racing when I could stop braking at any given moment and it be completely out of my control.

I could map to another button, but modulating the brakes is something I like control over, I refuse to have stop start braking on a button rather than a trigger.

Had to run no downforce with big Ride Height tweak to be in '13, kind of setup cant be use in Race.

In race I'm aiming 14 high, but to be honest I'll be in '15 most of time.
Decambre way faster than me.
Let see what is look like tonight, good luck guys.

Resquest for Live Streaming my race.
Sure can.

Also here is the results from Qualifying. See you all soon.
Qualifying Results.PNG

Last edited:
On track limits, IMO if you dont gain an advantage or youre caught in a battle and dont pass anyone as a result of an 'oops', it really isnt an issue.

I really cant agree with that idea off it not beeing an issue , no matter what reason for going wide it wount cost you any time iff you you just keep on with the throttle down , the time you would have lost because you didnt do the turn the right way can make a big difference in the end , dont know iff I explained my reason good enough , its not allways so easy to explain things in a foreign language , when it needs to be said the correct way so it dont gets misunderstood ......

Well the Corvettes definitely look like the best car to have chosen out of the bunch.
Dylan representing the Ford GTs! Love the green rims

Set my goal for a top 5, got a 4th, ran a low 23, and battled back to do all that after having a brain fart early on and getting damage. Super super happy with that result. Was a really fun race, too!

I won't know for sure if my lack of pace was down to car choice or my controller blipping out until a new DS3 is bought... that said I hardly feel like the BoP was up to scratch as far as keeping the cars within a close pace range.

I did manage to run within a second of the Z4 time with the Chevy, the clincher for me being the Z4 on RS and the ZR1 on RH....

I mean I could just be garbage at Spa, but pretty sure that's not the case.

I won't know for sure if my lack of pace was down to car choice or my controller blipping out until a new DS3 is bought... that said I hardly feel like the BoP was up to scratch as far as keeping the cars within a close pace range.

I did manage to run within a second of the Z4 time with the Chevy, the clincher for me being the Z4 on RS and the ZR1 on RH....

I mean I could just be garbage at Spa, but pretty sure that's not the case.
It's the wheels. Wheels make you go uber faster than controllers

If this was tuning prohibited then maybe. Tuning allowed, not a chance mate. :)
If you played the beta (which I don't know if you have or not) all the top drivers (setted, IOF Racing, gtr) used wheels. It was near impossible to catch them or beat their times and I only say near because I only beat them like about 5 times or so. Even in the seasonal events all the top drivers use wheels. We just have to pray they wear their tires out at a faster rate and have to pit more

Back